September 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 26th 2008, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Good news Ian.....

.....a bit more good news, we have fulling asking price from a cash buyer on our house!!!! Wants to be in for end March

CO NEXT PLEASE!!!!!!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Good news Ian.....

.....a bit more good news, we have fulling asking price from a cash buyer on our house!!!! Wants to be in for end March

CO NEXT PLEASE!!!!!!
Fantastic news. Scary feeling isn't it that you could be homeless and no visa LOL. Hope all goes smoothly with the sale

Tina x
Old Feb 26th 2008, 3:51 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Good news Ian.....

CO NEXT PLEASE!!!!!!
Oh well done you!!!!!! Must say I am a little bit jealous.....but good for you!!!!
Knocked £40k off our house so far.......almost been on the market a whole year!!!
Beth x x
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Fantastic news. Scary feeling isn't it that you could be homeless and no visa LOL. Hope all goes smoothly with the sale

Tina x
V scary!!!! but in a good way though
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Oh well done you!!!!!! Must say I am a little bit jealous.....but good for you!!!!
Knocked £40k off our house so far.......almost been on the market a whole year!!!
Beth x x
Oh god, thats not good hun, will keep everything crossed. We are coming into house buying season so things should pick up

Cx
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:09 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Oh god, thats not good hun, will keep everything crossed. We are coming into house buying season so things should pick up

Cx
We'll get there eventually.....LOL
Hope things go smoothly for you,
Beth x x
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Sooo glad I'm not alone in the "bugger it lets give up" stage.

Its sad you have to put baby on hold. All of us have our lives on hold and it gets you so down, you can't get on with anything. House is sold but do we want to go through just in case we get a NO, college is getting to me (as is working with 22 3 year olds) and I think if it wasn't for this bloody visa I could go and get a real job the list is endless..

Right thats enough of me going on I sound like a right whinging pom.

Tina x
I know what you mean about not being able to get on with anything. I am in Limbo at the moment. My employer sponsored me back in September 07..for a regionsl sponsored migratory visa and we wer told 5-7 months from his application going in. Got a case officer really quickly and she said she would do best to get visa through for march 08 as start date was 01st march..I have signed contract. Meds arrived in Sydney a week ago, they have all the other paperwork and I ahve had to tell the boss it will be more like beginning of April....or will it?
I am temping at teh moment and although good money I don't want to be there..I want to be in my dream job in cairns!! I just can't seem to function.
people keep asking when our leaving do is and we are thinking, weel if I get my visa through in 2 weeks I will be going 2 weeks later...then how can we arrange a leaving do??
So now thinking dowe tempt fate and arrange one anyway.
it has been 5 months now since my sponsor sponsored me and I just don't want to be in U.K anymore! I dream of cairns and driving around in my camper van at the weekends to Mission Beach and Cape Tribulation!!!!
I have sold my motorbike, my car and even wardrobes..it has to be approved..and soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know how you all feel.
my job is much in demand (sports podiatrist) and I have a contract signed..what are they doing???
Liz
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:24 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by tripawaymars
I know what you mean about not being able to get on with anything. I am in Limbo at the moment. My employer sponsored me back in September 07..for a regionsl sponsored migratory visa and we wer told 5-7 months from his application going in. Got a case officer really quickly and she said she would do best to get visa through for march 08 as start date was 01st march..I have signed contract. Meds arrived in Sydney a week ago, they have all the other paperwork and I ahve had to tell the boss it will be more like beginning of April....or will it?
I am temping at teh moment and although good money I don't want to be there..I want to be in my dream job in cairns!! I just can't seem to function.
people keep asking when our leaving do is and we are thinking, weel if I get my visa through in 2 weeks I will be going 2 weeks later...then how can we arrange a leaving do??
So now thinking dowe tempt fate and arrange one anyway.
it has been 5 months now since my sponsor sponsored me and I just don't want to be in U.K anymore! I dream of cairns and driving around in my camper van at the weekends to Mission Beach and Cape Tribulation!!!!
I have sold my motorbike, my car and even wardrobes..it has to be approved..and soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know how you all feel.
my job is much in demand (sports podiatrist) and I have a contract signed..what are they doing???
Liz
Just sent you some karma Liz
Hope things speed up for you and Jen soon. I just want to be in Oz NOW!!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cheltaz
guys quick question...on the status update page...once you have a case officer and the document checklist changes to received on all of them... is that it or will it then change to met once it has been looked at closer??also my case officer has emailed me but not given his name!!!what a loser!lol...he states to contact him about anything..but how can i!grrrrr
Is the status update page just for on line applications and if not how do you get onto it??
Thanks
Liz
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Just sent you some karma Liz
Hope things speed up for you and Jen soon. I just want to be in Oz NOW!!!!!!
Beth x x
cant wait to meet up with you beth in Cairns..sitting on the prom with a glass of wine wondering how we finally go there!
lizx
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:35 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by tripawaymars
Is the status update page just for on line applications and if not how do you get onto it??
Thanks
Liz
Yeah....the status page is for online applicants Liz sorry
Beth x x
Old Feb 26th 2008, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

Hi Everyone, well had the xrays & meds today

does anyone have any idea as to where they need sending?
Aparently thee's 2 post codes for LCU & the Dr's need to know which 1. I've looked at all the emails & forms & cant seem to find an address.
Thanks in advance
Tim & the girls.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:06 pm
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

Hi guys, been staying away for a while trying to get my head round the whole visa thing. Thing is i think i've changed my mind over the whole moving to Oz thing, unfortunately OH and kids haven't What the hell do i do
Lianne
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cascrew
Hi guys, been staying away for a while trying to get my head round the whole visa thing. Thing is i think i've changed my mind over the whole moving to Oz thing, unfortunately OH and kids haven't What the hell do i do
Lianne

What a pickle!

Was feeling the same as you are now a few weeks ago had to have some time away as when others got their visa's grant I was being a right old grot bag which isn't fair on them lovely peps with there great news. Then I got thinking why the bloody hell am I putting myself through this my life isn't that bad here in the UK and really wanted to give up. But I think that is just a thing we all go through cos of all this waiting. We all know Oz isn't the land of milk and honey but its got to be better than the way this country is going.

Cheer up we are all here for you don't give up now I'm sure when you get that email/call about that golden ticket you will soon cheer up.

Thinking of you your not alone there are so many of us in the same boat and here for ya.

karma winging its way to you.

Tina x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:47 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by cascrew
Lianne
Karma sent........chin up......I think most people have ups and downs like this,
Beth x x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.