September 08 Applicants

Old Sep 30th 2008, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

MINTS will become famous soon enough
Default Re: September 08 Applicants

Hi fellows,

Can I ask what form 80 actually is? Likewise, I have not been asked to submit one and I dread to think there is the possibility of a new form!!!

Thanks

Mints
Old Sep 30th 2008, 2:40 pm
Just Joined

artykuboty is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: September 08 Applicants

hi I applied 175 offshore skill visa on 11th of September...
but automatic message after completing the application says that I have to submit all other documents such as health checks and work references within 3weeks or so.. Should I literally interprete the message and submit a rest of documents within 3weeks after this notice?

This seems unfair as I heard that previous applicants were asked to complete the medicals after being asked by CO..

I greatly appreciate any helps

Arty
Old Sep 30th 2008, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

tezluelle is on a distinguished road

Hi Everyone

We have also lodged our visa this month. I have just been looking at info on the medicals and police checks but can't find out when we are meant to arrange them Would be really grateful if anyone could shed some light on the issue!

Thanks xx
Old Sep 30th 2008, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

Annehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really nice

Medicals and pcc only have a year life span. I'm a jan applicant and have only just had meds and pcc done this month. I did'nt do them till i got a CO.

Best to leave them until your asked for them, then you have longer to validate the visa.

Happy waiting
Old Sep 30th 2008, 7:27 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 2008 Applications

Originally Posted by Annehe28
Hi guys there is already a September 2008 applicants thread.
try looking here.

http://www.britishexpats.com/forum/s...d.php?t=558713

I hope it works. Join the rest of them

Good luck
Threads merged
Old Sep 30th 2008, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Annehe28
Medicals and pcc only have a year life span. I'm a jan applicant and have only just had meds and pcc done this month. I did'nt do them till i got a CO.

Best to leave them until your asked for them, then you have longer to validate the visa.

Happy waiting
Thanks for the advice xx
Old Oct 1st 2008, 7:12 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

My credit card was charged today with visa app fee! My app arrived in Sydney last Thursday and they had to transfer to Parramatta as well - how quick is that? Oooh I'm so excited.
Old Oct 1st 2008, 12:35 pm
Just Joined

headsouth will become famous soon enoughheadsouth will become famous soon enough

Count me in too Sept 08.

but i think mines botched up.
details here http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=564587
Old Oct 1st 2008, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

allandeb is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello ALL

And good luck with your journey.
We applied sept 08 with a paperbased GSM 175.
we went to Queensland in May and fell in love with the place, definatley where we want to bring our 2yr old up.
Now the waiting game begins..

AllanDebNjack
Old Oct 1st 2008, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

CYGNET will become famous soon enoughCYGNET will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MINTS
Hi fellows,

Can I ask what form 80 actually is? Likewise, I have not been asked to submit one and I dread to think there is the possibility of a new form!!!

Thanks

Mints
Hi
Not sure if you found the Form 80 since but here's the link incase http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener..._checklist.pdf. Scroll down to end to "Character & Penal Clearance Requirements".
It's a pain to fill out, alot of people don't bother with it, as you are not always asked for it. I did it just in case you get asked near the final stages of the application.

Good Luck
Old Oct 1st 2008, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

CYGNET will become famous soon enoughCYGNET will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tezluelle
Hi Everyone

We have also lodged our visa this month. I have just been looking at info on the medicals and police checks but can't find out when we are meant to arrange them Would be really grateful if anyone could shed some light on the issue!

Thanks xx
Hi
I wouldn't do them just yet, probably a bit soon, Here's the link regarding the medicals http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener..._checklist.pdf, scroll down to end & Click on "Health", that will bring into all the info you need, including a list of Panel doctors who do the medicals in your area.
It's no harm reading up on it. You can always print off the forms off you online status page, if you have applied online. At least you can get the forms prepared in advance.

The police check has now changed here's the link http://www.acpo.police.uk/Certificat...form%20pdf.pdf

good luck
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

pReSSuRe is on a distinguished road

Hi all, I just submitted all my documents to Vetassess. My nominated occupation is Market Research Analyst. Any idea how long it will take to know the results?
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CYGNET
Hi
Not sure if you found the Form 80 since but here's the link incase http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener..._checklist.pdf. Scroll down to end to "Character & Penal Clearance Requirements".
It's a pain to fill out, alot of people don't bother with it, as you are not always asked for it. I did it just in case you get asked near the final stages of the application.

Good Luck
Thanks for the links, I had not found that. I don't find the immigration website is particualrly user firendly!!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 7:09 pm
Account Closed

LeeLee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MINTS
Hi fellows,

Thanks

Mints
Hi mints..i don't think everyone has to do it cus i havn't been asked but john knight who is in the same situation as me has been asked to fill one out.i wouldn't worry till they ask for it.Cheers.

Lee
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 7:16 pm
Account Closed

LeeLee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tezluelle
Hi Everyone

Thanks xx
Hi tezluelle,

It all depends on when ur looking to emigrate really as the police certs are only valid for 12 months and if you don't enter within that time you will have to do them again...This is why the case officer asks for them. If you are looking to move asap and the visa is quite straight forward then upload them as soon as like i will be doing.Hope this helps

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.