Sept/Oct 05 MODL Visa Applications

Old Oct 25th 2005, 9:30 pm
Account Closed

Vic&jase is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sept/Oct 05 MODL Visa Applications

Originally Posted by kris maynard
We are front loading got meds booked for 4th Nov!!

Kris xx
Thats it then, if you've got yours booked then I am going to have to sort it out(LOL)!!

So this med lark, where do you get a list of Doctors from?

Got to save up for them though. Anyone know if kids are the same price?

Vics xx
Old Oct 26th 2005, 8:47 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vic&jase
Thats it then, if you've got yours booked then I am going to have to sort it out(LOL)!!

So this med lark, where do you get a list of Doctors from?

Got to save up for them though. Anyone know if kids are the same price?

Vics xx
Hey you will never keep up with me!! LOL
Our agent sent us the list!!
Let me know where you are and i can try and send you the list for your area!!

Ours are costing £674 for 5 of us 2 adults £207 1 12 year old £156 who has to have xray and 2 more kids £52 each.
Having em done at gatwick as they do xrays there as well!!
Bloody expensive this emmigration lark better be worth it!!!!

Kris xx
Old Oct 26th 2005, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

Jempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Xgeminix
Just thought I'd see how everyone is getting on.

The last thread has been closed for some reason?????

Checked our bank this morning and £852 has come off the balance...whippee!!!

We haven't recieved an acknowledgement yet though, which seems a bit strange.

How's everyone else getting on?

Jude xx

Hi can I join? My name is Jem ,136 MODL general Plumber
Application sent 29th aAugrreceived6th sept aacknowledgement19th sept.
My agent told me to get the police checks done as soon as the TRA was approved back in jJuly I must tell you my agent is also my Wife (shes doing all the paperwork)
we hhaven'tbooked meds yet, my wife wants to but I dont want to get on the wrong side of the DIMA (just in case they want more info, and my meds drop on there doorstep long before they want them, and they may feel I am taking my Application for granted)
Old Oct 26th 2005, 11:25 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jempower
Hi can I join? My name is Jem ,136 MODL general Plumber
Application sent 29th aAugrreceived6th sept aacknowledgement19th sept.
My agent told me to get the police checks done as soon as the TRA was approved back in jJuly I must tell you my agent is also my Wife (shes doing all the paperwork)
we hhaven'tbooked meds yet, my wife wants to but I dont want to get on the wrong side of the DIMA (just in case they want more info, and my meds drop on there doorstep long before they want them, and they may feel I am taking my Application for granted)

Welcome to the world of waiting!!

Kris xx
Old Oct 26th 2005, 11:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey,
everyone is welcome here lol
lace x
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:57 pm
Account Closed

Vic&jase is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey you will never keep up with me!! LOL
Our agent sent us the list!!
Let me know where you are and i can try and send you the list for your area!!

Ours are costing £674 for 5 of us 2 adults £207 1 12 year old £156 who has to have xray and 2 more kids £52 each.
Having em done at gatwick as they do xrays there as well!!
Bloody expensive this emmigration lark better be worth it!!!!

Kris xx
PM d you, Vics xx
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Sept/Oct 05 MODL Visa Applications

Welcome to the world of waiting!!

Kris xx
Can i join the club please??? i joined the other thread but as you say its been deleted!!!!
Sent application 30th September, ackn and credit card debited 10th October, have booked medicals for 11th November. Not sure how to go about the police checks though? Any help? so hears to the waiting game!!! Good luck everyone!
I see theres another plumber in the queue, where are you off to?
Jox
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Jo wear your poppy on that day and all the old veterans that are passed will look after you

hugs Lace xxx
Old Oct 27th 2005, 7:42 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi guys

today i have had my application acknowledged - yes!!!

however one of the attachments is form 1266, which i cant seem to open - what is this guys???? do any of you know, can anybody send it to me so i can see it

amanda

edit: i dont think this is anything i need to worry about and fill in is it!! i think it may be a routine attachment???? any advice?

Last edited by amanda76; Oct 27th 2005 at 7:45 am.
Old Oct 27th 2005, 8:34 am
Happy Member

Originally Posted by joanneS
Can i join the club please??? i joined the other thread but as you say its been deleted!!!!
Sent application 30th September, ackn and credit card debited 10th October, have booked medicals for 11th November. Not sure how to go about the police checks though? Any help? so hears to the waiting game!!! Good luck everyone!
I see theres another plumber in the queue, where are you off to?
Jox

Welcome

Kris xx
Old Oct 27th 2005, 8:36 am
Happy Member

Originally Posted by amanda76
hi guys

today i have had my application acknowledged - yes!!!

however one of the attachments is form 1266, which i cant seem to open - what is this guys???? do any of you know, can anybody send it to me so i can see it

amanda

edit: i dont think this is anything i need to worry about and fill in is it!! i think it may be a routine attachment???? any advice?

Hi
Amanda
Not sure about 1266 will look at my pile of paper work later have you tried checking DIMIA s list of forms that should tell you!!
Sorry im in rush at mo!!

Kris xx
Old Oct 27th 2005, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

selina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Xgeminix
Hi Selina, try and keep your spirits up!!

You'll sort it out, I'm sure. You've been truthful and if you hadn't noted hubby's tests and DIMIA found out that would have been much worse.

Jude xx
hi, my medical saga continues!! i managed to get my husbands reports from the GP no problem. however, i had a call from the doc that did the medicals who informed me my sons chest xray showed a problem with his heart and he will need to have an ECHO asap. you see my father-in-law died of a heart condition which is hereditary and i have now been told there is a 50/50 chance my son could also have it. as you can imagine i was hysterical as this condition can cause sudden death on physical exertion and my son plays competitive football. anyway, now i am arranging an ECHO through the GP but will find out if i can have it done privately as well. we want it done asap as the not knowing is awful. keep your fingers crossed for me. Selina
Old Oct 27th 2005, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by selina
hi, my medical saga continues!! i managed to get my husbands reports from the GP no problem. however, i had a call from the doc that did the medicals who informed me my sons chest xray showed a problem with his heart and he will need to have an ECHO asap. you see my father-in-law died of a heart condition which is hereditary and i have now been told there is a 50/50 chance my son could also have it. as you can imagine i was hysterical as this condition can cause sudden death on physical exertion and my son plays competitive football. anyway, now i am arranging an ECHO through the GP but will find out if i can have it done privately as well. we want it done asap as the not knowing is awful. keep your fingers crossed for me. Selina
How awful for you. Put's everything into perspective when you hear something like this. I'm sure your son will be fine.
Keeping everything crossed for you. Let us know what happens.
Sue.
Old Oct 27th 2005, 3:57 pm
Happy Member

Oh SH** what a nightmare fingers crossed everything is ok!!
I think thats what im more scared ofwith having meds is finding somthing terrible wrong with one of us.

Let us know how you go , my fingers will be crossed until you get the all clear

Take Care
Krisxx
Old Oct 27th 2005, 3:59 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

im keeping my fingers crossed for you. let us know the results wont you.

jacs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.