Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Sept 07 - March 08 applicants check in thread

Sept 07 - March 08 applicants check in thread

Old Oct 14th 2008, 2:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all
Default Re: Sept 07 - March 08 applicants check in thread

Originally Posted by karensoutherden
Thanks, where will I be able to get Jeyes Fluid from???

Where are you heading at the end of Nov??

Bummer - that means I have to keep everything crossed for another 24 hours
We got ot from sainsburys they did the fluid that we diluted and they also did a spray which we just sprayed on afterwards (stinks something terrible )

we are off to Geelong Victoria
karen x[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that Karen, off ot Sainsburys I go

Have you been to Geelong before? Do you have family there??
Old Oct 14th 2008, 3:07 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Our dog passed her blood tests!!!!!!

Feel like a weight's been lifted off my shoulders, just got completion to get through on Friday now.

Fiona: It's a permanent rental, although i'm not sure how long the lease is until we get there

We're not taking bikes, tools or garden equipment, so i'm hoping a general wipe down is gonna be good enough
Old Oct 14th 2008, 3:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mary1967

Feel like a weight's been lifted off my shoulders, just got completion to get through on Friday now.

Fiona: It's a permanent rental, although i'm not sure how long the lease is until we get there

We're not taking bikes, tools or garden equipment, so i'm hoping a general wipe down is gonna be good enough
Oh Mary I am sooooo pleased for you
How did your friend get your rental for you, don't you have to be there to give all your details and refs etc?? Have you seen it, can I see it???
Old Oct 14th 2008, 3:18 pm

Originally Posted by Basty
Oh Mary I am sooooo pleased for you
How did your friend get your rental for you, don't you have to be there to give all your details and refs etc?? Have you seen it, can I see it???

The house is owned by my friend's mate and because she's acting as guarantor for us, we've not had to give references or anything - the owners are also happy for us to move in with the dog and 2 cats I've had a few pictures and it looks really nice - i'll email you some.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 3:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Basty
We got ot from sainsburys they did the fluid that we diluted and they also did a spray which we just sprayed on afterwards (stinks something terrible )

we are off to Geelong Victoria
karen x
Thanks for that Karen, off ot Sainsburys I go

Have you been to Geelong before? Do you have family there??[/QUOTE]

Hi yes we have in may 07 my sister lives in moriac which is near there and i also have a brother in perth !!! which i see is where your headed have fun xx
Old Oct 14th 2008, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

[QUOTE=mary1967;6873983]Our dog passed her blood tests!!!!!!

We're not taking bikes, tools or garden equipment, so i'm hoping a general wipe down is gonna be good enough[/QUOTE[/

CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK FOR FRIDAY
Old Oct 14th 2008, 4:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Great news Mary!!!

(Do your eyes hurt???)

Big hugs to you Niamh - I wrote a long post last night and it got lost in cyberspace when my internet connection went down, but basically I'm hoping things start to go right for you hun.

Great to see you Nige - try not to ogle the girls too much.

Funshine everything crossed for you.

Well I have tentative good news again - buyer just rung, delay has been sorted and hoping to exchange this week again....... keep everything crossed for me!!!
Old Oct 14th 2008, 4:16 pm
Loving the Sunshine

funshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant future

Thanks FA...

... still no exchange for us - packers came today - leaving on Saturday!!!

holding thumbs for u...
Old Oct 14th 2008, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Great news Mary!!!

(Do your eyes hurt???)

Big hugs to you Niamh - I wrote a long post last night and it got lost in cyberspace when my internet connection went down, but basically I'm hoping things start to go right for you hun.

Great to see you Nige - try not to ogle the girls too much.

Well I have tentative good news again - buyer just rung, delay has been sorted and hoping to exchange this week again....... keep everything crossed for me!!!

got it all crossed good luck
Old Oct 14th 2008, 5:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by funshine
Thanks FA...

holding thumbs for u...
Thanks. God you must be so stressed. I though I was bad enough - we haven't booked anything because we have lost 3 sales before this one, so we are hyper cautious.

Everything double crossed for you. Let's hope Friday is both our lucky days!!!

Originally Posted by karensoutherden
got it all crossed good luck
Thanks hun - I bet people are sick of wishing me luck because I always need some more.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 6:33 pm

Great news Mary!!!

(Do your eyes hurt???) PMSL

Great to see you Nige - try not to ogle the girls too much. It's ok, he's chasing dougnuts!

Everythings crossed!

Thanks FA...

holding thumbs for u...

Did your solicitor tell you why?
Old Oct 14th 2008, 7:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

WOO HOO!!!! Get out the Champagne!! It's time to celebrate!!!

And take the dog on a L O N G W A L K......She deserves it after being cooped up for more then a week and being subjected to the tests x 2!!!
(Plus all that is to come for her)
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:27 pm
Loving the Sunshine

funshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant future

Everythings crossed!

Did your solicitor tell you why?
Thanks Mary

.... dunno - long and mad story (isn't it always!) - we think our buyers must be (am I allowed to say stupid?) crazy or disinterested. They had not seen the survey until after the deadline we gave them for the exchange. Now they want a gas person to come and inspect the heating system - coming tomorrow hopefully. All madness - how can you spend £1000 on a survey and then not ask to see it!?

The saga continues - but the plane will not wait for us! Gotta keep positive...
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:30 pm
Loving the Sunshine

Everything double crossed for you. Let's hope Friday is both our lucky days!!!
Yes - let hope that its Friday - or dare I say before!!!
Old Oct 14th 2008, 9:10 pm

Originally Posted by tiger222

WOO HOO!!!! Get out the Champagne!! It's time to celebrate!!!

And take the dog on a L O N G W A L K......She deserves it after being cooped up for more then a week and being subjected to the tests x 2!!!
(Plus all that is to come for her)
Thanks Tiger - i'm really made up, can't stop smiling............poor dog thinks i'm mad

Yes - let hope that its Friday - or dare I say before!!!

At least they've had the survey done and parted with money - i'm sure exchange is just a day or so away.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.