Wikiposts

Sending passports off for visas

Old Jul 11th 2009, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

JCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud of
Default Sending passports off for visas

As title says really!
Can and how do I send passports and approved paper work to Aussie house in london safetly and at what costs please?
Also if I take in person,Do they sort it while I wait?
Thanks again

jase
Old Jul 11th 2009, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all
Default Re: Sending passports off for visas

It's all in your visa grant letter and on Australia House's website.

Send your passports off Special Delivery with your visa grant letter and a covering letter along with a self-addressed Special Delivery envelope to the Visa Evidencing Unit in Australia House.

They take on average 3 days to process. We sent ours off last Monday and got them back yesterday.
Old Jul 11th 2009, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

JCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sending passports off for visas

Bloody iPhones!!
Sorry to post this,when clearly some kind soul put a link up for me in my visa post ( I'm gonna turn phone off fir punishment )!

Thanks for reply
maybe someone will make use of this post now
jase