Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

sending off app to AHC London - Special Delivery

Wikiposts

sending off app to AHC London - Special Delivery

Old Jun 20th 2004, 11:52 pm
Just Joined

scotto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default sending off app to AHC London - Special Delivery

We are finally ready to send our spouse partner app off to London (luckily my wife's oz police check took under 1 month despite everyone elses dramas).

We will not be including my wife's passport with our app as we are going away next month. Besides this everything else is being frontloaded so we hope to get a quick reply.

The AHC website says to include a prepaid self addressed Special Delivery envelope.

What will AHC actually be sending back to us - is it just the stamped passport or do they send back other stuff as well? Given this which Special Delivery have people gone for (max weight 100g, 500g, 1kg, . . .)?
Old Jun 20th 2004, 11:56 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Re: sending off app to AHC London - Special Delivery

Originally posted by scotto
We are finally ready to send our spouse partner app off to London (luckily my wife's oz police check took under 1 month despite everyone elses dramas).

We will not be including my wife's passport with our app as we are going away next month. Besides this everything else is being frontloaded so we hope to get a quick reply.

The AHC website says to include a prepaid self addressed Special Delivery envelope.

What will AHC actually be sending back to us - is it just the stamped passport or do they send back other stuff as well? Given this which Special Delivery have people gone for (max weight 100g, 500g, 1kg, . . .)?
This is for sending your passport back to you, I didn't send my passport as I needed it for work and when I got my Grant letter it says on that to send them your passport with the prepaid special delivery envelope, I just paid for the same weight as what I was sending to them. Basically you dont need to send one yet.

Make sure that when you do this you write down the return special delivery number so you can trace it.

Good luck
Kala
Old Jun 21st 2004, 12:01 am
Just Joined

scotto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: sending off app to AHC London - Special Delivery

Originally posted by kala
This is for sending your passport back to you, I didn't send my passport as I needed it for work and when I got my Grant letter it says on that to send them your passport with the prepaid special delivery envelope, I just paid for the same weight as what I was sending to them. Basically you dont need to send one yet.

Make sure that when you do this you write down the return special delivery number so you can trace it.

Good luck
Kala
Cheers Kala