Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Secondary Science Teacher-what are our options?

Secondary Science Teacher-what are our options?

Old Sep 23rd 2010, 4:15 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2
Swansealady is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Secondary Science Teacher-what are our options?

Hi all,

My husband is a secondary science teacher and we have recently been over to Oz for a recce. We loved what we saw, especially Queensland, and are currently trying to digest all the info regarding immigration, visas etc.

What we are wondering is how we would go about applying for private school jobs? We have heard that if we go down the state school route we could be put anywhere. We want to explore the private school option and applying for jobs that way. Does anyone know how we would go about this-will they even consider us with no visa yet, would a private school sponsor a science teacher to move over? So many questions!

Any info on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.
Swansealady is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.