SC175 Without IELTS?

Old Apr 29th 2011, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

kashifbari is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SC175 Without IELTS?

Hello there i got my IELTS result today but in reading i have 6.5.Can anyone guide me whether can i submit lodge the application without IELTS? i will provide the IELTS later and if not is there any state for which i can apply i have been assessed as Analyst Programmer. kindly reply
Old Apr 29th 2011, 10:34 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SC175 Without IELTS?

Originally Posted by kashifbari
Hello there i got my IELTS result today but in reading i have 6.5.Can anyone guide me whether can i submit lodge the application without IELTS? i will provide the IELTS later and if not is there any state for which i can apply i have been assessed as Analyst Programmer. kindly reply
Not unless you hold a passport from UK, Ireland, US, Canada or New Zealand.
Old Apr 29th 2011, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

shaikho69 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Bari
As per my knowledge you have to follow following steps:
1. Take IELTS first...min. score for Application is 6.0 in all four elements of IELTS.
2. Then you can send your Qualification and CDR to the relevant Assessing authority in Australia.
3. In parallel, you have to send the original IELTS result directly thru your IETLS Exam Center to the relevant Assessing Authority in Australia.
4. After getting successful Assessment from the relevant Assessing authority in Australia, you will then qualify to apply for Immigration SC175.
In short, it is NOT advisable to send a CDR Assessment Application without IELTS results. It may be treated as Incomplete Application.
Regards

Shaikho69
Old Apr 29th 2011, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

Yes i have L7.5,R6.5,W7.5,S7.0
can i apply for SC175 and after that i will try to submit an IELTS report with having 7 in each module?
Old Apr 29th 2011, 11:59 am

adeel.zafar is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you can.

you must provide evidence of your English language ability before the department makes a decision on your application
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...ty-english.htm

Notice the wordings. For skill assessment, it says that you cannot lodge without skills assessment, but for IELTS it says that decision cannot be made

Anyways, this is what I read. I am sure someone will be able to shed more light on this.

.-----------
Changes to the time of provision of evidence of English language ability

There are new arrangements for the provision of evidence for English language ability. Applicants for the following GSM subclasses have until the time of decision to provide evidence of their English language ability.

Skilled – Independent (Residence) visa (subclass 885)
Skilled – Sponsored (Residence) visa (subclass 886)
Skilled – Independent (Migrant) visa (subclass 175)
Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) visa (subclass 176)
Skilled – Provisional (Regional Sponsored) visa (subclass 475)
Skilled – Provisional (Recognised Graduate) visa (subclass 476)
Skilled – Provisional (Graduate) visa (subclass 485)
Skilled – Provisional (Regional Sponsored) visa (subclass 487).
Applicants should not delay in providing their evidence of English language ability. The department will not delay finalising applications where English language test results have not been provided at time of application. Applicants will have 28 days from the date of application to provide their English language results if they did not provide them at time of application. At this point in time, if evidence has not been provided the application will be refused.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...hats-new.htm#u

So you will only have 28 days...

Last edited by adeel.zafar; Apr 29th 2011 at 12:05 pm. Reason: Found more stuff...
Old Apr 29th 2011, 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by shaikho69
Dear Bari
As per my knowledge you have to follow following steps:
1. Take IELTS first...min. score for Application is 6.0 in all four elements of IELTS.
2. Then you can send your Qualification and CDR to the relevant Assessing authority in Australia.
3. In parallel, you have to send the original IELTS result directly thru your IETLS Exam Center to the relevant Assessing Authority in Australia.
4. After getting successful Assessment from the relevant Assessing authority in Australia, you will then qualify to apply for Immigration SC175.
In short, it is NOT advisable to send a CDR Assessment Application without IELTS results. It may be treated as Incomplete Application.
Regards

Shaikho69
You are confusing too many things together. I am afraid what you said is not right.
Old Apr 29th 2011, 4:50 pm
Just Joined

diana_justin is an unknown quantity at this point

Me and my husband out of curiosity, just tried filling out the online application, and when it comes to the English language ability, it says, you need to have them at the time of applying.
If you dont, then you are not eligible to apply.

But the link that you posted allows you to submit your test results within 28 days.

Whats funny is that when you download the paper application,
it says
Evidence of English language: You have up until the time of decision to provide evidence that you meet the English language requirement. However, it is advisable to provide evidence that you meet the English language requirement at the time you apply as a decision on your application will not be delayed if such evidence does not accompany the application. A decision on the application may be made soon after the application has been received based on the evidence on hand. For this subclass the standard required is Competent English.

But on the other hand, the online application says,

You must provide evidence of your English language ability, or evidence that an English language test has been booked (Skilled - Regional Sponsored (Subclass 487) visa applicants only) when you lodge this application. Failure to do so may result in you being unable to satisfy the criteria for this visa, and this application may be refused

What does one do for the online application if you havent taken the ielts? do you leave it blank or is it okay if you just upload you IELTS results but dont mention on you application.
Old Apr 29th 2011, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

Yes i have L7.5,R6.5,W7.5,S7.0
can i apply for SC175 and after that i will try to submit an IELTS report with having 7 in each module?
Bari! Your IELT results are good.

Please note that as per current SOL Schedule-3, the ANZSCO code for Analyst Programmer is 261311 and your skills Assessing Authority is Australian Computer Society (ACS).

Have you get the positive Skill Assessment Letter from ACS? If yes! Then mabrook.....you may now proceed for SC175 application process.

Otherwise you have to first complete your Skill Assessment from ACS. Do not worry about other things...just concentrate on your Skill Assessment Application.
For Skill Assessment detail you may visit this link http://www.acs.org.au/index.cfm?acti...killassessment

Regrads
Sheikho69
Old Apr 29th 2011, 11:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by diana_justin
Me and my husband out of curiosity, just tried filling out the online application, and when it comes to the English language ability, it says, you need to have them at the time of applying.
If you dont, then you are not eligible to apply.

But the link that you posted allows you to submit your test results within 28 days.
There is a differnce between having passed IELTS and uploading the results. People from non English speaking countries should have a satisfactory IELTS result at the time they apply. They then have 28 days to upload the document.
Old Apr 30th 2011, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

thx shaikho69,i have got the ACS assessment for Analyst Programmer but some body told me to get 120 marks you should have 7 band in all module of IELTS thats why i am worried..what if i submit this IELTS result with L7.5,R6.5,W7.5,S7.0 with SC175 application will i be able to qualify if not whether my application will be rejected or will they ask me for the IELTS Result with 7 band in each module later?
Old Apr 30th 2011, 1:02 pm

thx shaikho69,i have got the ACS assessment for Analyst Programmer but some body told me to get 120 marks you should have 7 band in all module of IELTS thats why i am worried..what if i submit this IELTS result with L7.5,R6.5,W7.5,S7.0 with SC175 application will i be able to qualify if not whether my application will be rejected or will they ask me for the IELTS Result with 7 band in each module later?
I posted the link from IMMI website which says it will be rejected after 28 days.. Did you read that one? Its useful for you i think....
Old Apr 30th 2011, 8:01 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

You can lodge but you will have 28 days, if u submit ur IELTS within 28 days then fine otherwise application will be rejected. Better go for IELTS first.
Old May 1st 2011, 12:01 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
You can lodge but you will have 28 days, if u submit ur IELTS within 28 days then fine otherwise application will be rejected. Better go for IELTS first.
That's not entirely true. You have 28 days to submit an IELTS which was done prior to lodging. If he submits an application to DIAC today but doesn't sit IELTS until tomorrow, even if he sends the result prior to 28 days his application will still be invalid.
Old May 1st 2011, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: SC175 Without IELTS?

Do not worry, your Application will not be rejected due to this. As per current Point Test, if IELTS result is less than 7 in each module, then you get 15 points.

Currently. the points test pass mark for this visa is 120 points.

If you score less than 120 points but more than 100 points your application will be placed in reserve (the 'pool') and will remain in the pool for two years after assessment. If the pass mark is lowered at any time during the two year period, and your score is equal to or higher than the new pass mark, your application will then be processed further.

In addition to this, during POOL period you can also apply for Employer Sponsor Workers SC121, free of cost.

However, If you score less than 100 points, only then your application will be refused.

If your points 100, even then i suggest you to go for apply. And it is better to lodge On line Application.

Important Note:
I hope that you know about new point system will be applicable from 01 July, 2011. If not yet read, then must see the following two links before you apply. May be useful for you...this new point system is good for those who have good work experience;
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...oints-fact.pdf
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...ts-testfaq.pdf

After that you will decide which point test is suitable for you.
Old May 2nd 2011, 1:20 am
Just Joined

diana_justin is an unknown quantity at this point

everything you say makes sense, except I still dont get how one can update the ielts results later on as the online application automatically calculates the score.
even if you have an eligible passport or ielts 6 but less than 7, you get 15 points.
how can we assure the the Case officer will take the newer IELTS result while making a decision?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.