Samples of A Completed TRA Form!!

Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:13 am
Just Joined

Sizzler1971 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Samples of A Completed TRA Form!!

Hello Guys,

Could anyone send me any of examples of there completed TRA (Question 8 Really). I dont want to copy it or anything, I just want to make sure I am doing the right thing!!
Email me at: <snip> [/email]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Simon

Last edited by moneypenny20; Sep 25th 2008 at 9:37 am. Reason: Please don't put your email addy in posts.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:38 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Samples of A Completed TRA Form!!

I've taken your email addy out of your post as it's really not a good idea to put it there. If you make three posts, you will be able to receive PMs and you can then give anyone who PMs you your email addy. Much safer.
Old Sep 26th 2008, 5:03 am
Living on the Gold Coast

Spellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Samples of A Completed TRA Form!!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=547647

Hi Swizzler

You could try doing a search for Q8 using the link at the top or look under my name for posts that I have made as I have put one on here.

The link above should lead you there (if it works) if not and you get stuck private email me.

Debbie
Old Sep 26th 2008, 6:38 am
Just Joined

Sizzler1971 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Samples of A Completed TRA Form!!

Thanks you are a great help.