Salary slips

Old Jan 2nd 2010, 1:01 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Salary slips

Originally Posted by RAVIIVAR
These Pay slips will be given to ACS. CO will be same for ACS and migration?
or we need to send these Pay slips at the time of migration application?
No, the case officer will not be the same for ACS and immigration. They are two completely separate entities.

You do not need to send pay slips at the time of your immigration application. You only need to provide them if your case officer (DIAC) asks for them.
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

RAVIIVAR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dorothy
No, the case officer will not be the same for ACS and immigration. They are two completely separate entities.

You do not need to send pay slips at the time of your immigration application. You only need to provide them if your case officer (DIAC) asks for them.
That means no need at the time of ACS skill assesment. It is correct?
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 5:47 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

That means no need at the time of ACS skill assesment. It is correct?
I don't know about ACS. What does it say on the website?

For DIAC purposes you DO NOT need to include pay slips. You will only have to provide them if your case officer asks.
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

I don't know about ACS. What does it say on the website?

For DIAC purposes you DO NOT need to include pay slips. You will only have to provide them if your case officer asks.
In ACS also they i haven't mentioned clearly but why these people are sending the Pay slips in advance and to whom?
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 6:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Who are "these people" ?
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 6:40 am
Still alive

In ACS also they i haven't mentioned clearly but why these people are sending the Pay slips in advance and to whom?
Because they are paranoid. I will repeat in case you didn't understand the first 5 or 6 times...You do NOT need to send payslips to DIAC with your application unless they are requested from your case officer.

I could not see on the ACS website where they require pay slips either, so you do NOT need to send payslips to ACS either unless they are requested.
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 6:41 am
Still alive

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Who are "these people" ?
You know...them, those guys, him, her, they.
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

You know...them, those guys, him, her, they.
Thanks for making things clear.

I don't know anyone out here.
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 6:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

. . . with a little hot english mustard . . . yummmmm . . . . !

Edit: Sorry, thought it said saveloy dips . . . my mistake . . .
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

Who are "these people" ?
Hi Berudashots,

please check in upper posts.
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 7:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Berudashots,

please check in upper posts.
Right here is the thing. At some point, somebody was asked by a CO to provide payslips. Occasionally a CO will ask that. But then that person or persons have written on forums like this that they had to send in payslips. So lots of other people read this and think they have to send them in too and then they tell more people that payslips are mandatory. Before you know it, a myth has developed that payslips are required.

I did an online application. There is no requirement to send payslips. I did not send payslips. I got my visa with no questions asked about my employment details.
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 7:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Right here is the thing. At some point, somebody was asked by a CO to provide payslips. Occasionally a CO will ask that. But then that person or persons have written on forums like this that they had to send in payslips. So lots of other people read this and think they have to send them in too and then they tell more people that payslips are mandatory. Before you know it, a myth has developed that payslips are required.

I did an online application. There is no requirement to send payslips. I did not send payslips. I got my visa with no questions asked about my employment details.
That's all well and good, but where do I send my pay slips?
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 7:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by spartacus
That's all well and good, but where do I send my pay slips?
You should have them notarised in triplicate and then hand deliver them to your nearest Australian embassy on the second Wednesday in the month.
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 7:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You should have them notarised in triplicate and then hand deliver them to your nearest Australian embassy on the second Wednesday in the month.
I'm in Brisbane . . . where's my nearest Australian Embassy? If its too far will some other embassy do?
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by spartacus
I'm in Brisbane . . . where's my nearest Australian Embassy? If its too far will some other embassy do?
I am afraid I am not familiarwith Brisbane. However yes I understand that both the Cambodian and the Belgium embassies will deal with it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.