Salary slips

Old Dec 31st 2009, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

RAVIIVAR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Salary slips

Dear friends,

Please advise if anyone was asked to produce Salary slips? Do we need to submit all or they ask for random months?
Old Dec 31st 2009, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Salary slips

Yes sometimes people were asked to provide salary slips. If you want to upload the slips then you can upload slips pertaining to random months for a certain duration. However if CO asks for slips then he will be very specific.
Originally Posted by RAVIIVAR
Dear friends,

Please advise if anyone was asked to produce Salary slips? Do we need to submit all or they ask for random months?
Old Dec 31st 2009, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by intellect20
Yes sometimes people were asked to provide salary slips. If you want to upload the slips then you can upload slips pertaining to random months for a certain duration. However if CO asks for slips then he will be very specific.
Do we need to get it notarized? Do we need to send all?
Old Dec 31st 2009, 7:13 am
Just Joined

aussiepr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RAVIIVAR
Do we need to get it notarized? Do we need to send all?
notarized copies of payslips. And payslips for around 6 months should be sufficient
Old Dec 31st 2009, 1:35 pm
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

I sent payslips of last 2 months and I sent original ones without notarizing because they were original and I don't need to keep originals as I can always ask my office to issue me payslips again of whatever month I want. That is not a problem for me so if it is not a problem for you either, you can send originals i guess. And yes, payslips of last 6 months will be sufficient.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 1:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Personally I wouldn't bother sending payslips at all unless asked. If you can send a proper company headed reference letter or contract with your salary details there should be no need.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 1:43 pm
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Personally I wouldn't bother sending payslips at all unless asked. If you can send a proper company headed reference letter or contract with your salary details there should be no need.
I don't know about online application but for paper based applications, they have written on site to send the payslips for at least 2 months although it is not mandatory. They have written thats its more important for government employees.
Old Jan 1st 2010, 2:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by khurram
I don't know about online application but for paper based applications, they have written on site to send the payslips for at least 2 months although it is not mandatory. They have written thats its more important for government employees.
Thanks for this valuable information.
Old Jan 1st 2010, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

TamerSalem is an unknown quantity at this point

I have sent a reference letter, job contract, medical insurance and HR letter However, the CO still asked for Payslips, which they do not provide in our company. So, I sent a salary statement from HR showing my salary history in my company, I hope it will be enough.

By the way, I work in a private company.

Cheers.
Old Jan 1st 2010, 11:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TamerSalem
I have sent a reference letter, job contract, medical insurance and HR letter However, the CO still asked for Payslips, which they do not provide in our company. So, I sent a salary statement from HR showing my salary history in my company, I hope it will be enough.

By the way, I work in a private company.

Cheers.
Well sometimes they do ask, my point is that it is not mandated, they are not in the document checklist for example. I keep reading about people uploading 50 pages of payslips and using up their entire document limit so just thought I would make the point.

(I didn't provide payslips and was not asked for any).
Old Jan 1st 2010, 11:04 am
Siozakk

Well sometimes they do ask, my point is that it is not mandated, they are not in the document checklist for example. I keep reading about people uploading 50 pages of payslips and using up their entire document limit so just thought I would make the point.

(I didn't provide payslips and was not asked for any).
Yes you are right. I agree. But my point was that by sending a couple of payslips you might avoid any possible delays. But yes, it is not mandated. neither womandated
Old Jan 1st 2010, 11:11 am
Siozakk

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...ence-study.htm

it says:
Recent Work Experience Requirements:

* Certified copies of your work references for any positions held during the relevant period. Your work experience references must meet the following requirements:
o the reference should show the official letterhead of the company or government department providing the reference
o the letterhead should indicate clearly the full address of the company and any telephone, fax numbers, email and website addresses
o the name and position of the person authorised to sign the employment reference should be typed or stamped below that person's signature – a reference with an illegible signature will not be accepted
o the direct contact number of the person writing the reference should be included in the letter
o the letter should indicate the exact period of employment, including whether permanent or temporary, full or part time, position/s held, the main five (5) duties undertaken, and the salary earned – positions should not be described by generic titles (for example, research officer, public servant) but according to the nature of the duties undertaken (for example, research chemist, accounts clerk)
* a payslip from your current employment should also be included – this is especially important for applicants working in government departments.

Other documents which may assist you in evidencing your work experience claims could include, but are not limited to:

* contracts
* pay slips
* tax returns
* group certificates
* superannuation information.
Old Jan 1st 2010, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

charw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant future

Wirelessly posted (NokiaN73-1/4.0750.31.2.1 Series60/3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Originally Posted by khurram
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...ence-study.htm

it says:
Recent Work Experience Requirements:

* Certified copies of your work references for any positions held during the relevant period. Your work experience references must meet the following requirements:
o the reference should show the official letterhead of the company or government department providing the reference
o the letterhead should indicate clearly the full address of the company and any telephone, fax numbers, email and website addresses
o the name and position of the person authorised to sign the employment reference should be typed or stamped below that person's signature – a reference with an illegible signature will not be accepted
o the direct contact number of the person writing the reference should be included in the letter
o the letter should indicate the exact period of employment, including whether permanent or temporary, full or part time, position/s held, the main five (5) duties undertaken, and the salary earned – positions should not be described by generic titles (for example, research officer, public servant) but according to the nature of the duties undertaken (for example, research chemist, accounts clerk)
* a payslip from your current employment should also be included – this is especially important for applicants working in government departments.

Other documents which may assist you in evidencing your work experience claims could include, but are not limited to:

* contracts
* pay slips
* tax returns
* group certificates
* superannuation information.
Yep. I provided 2 reference letters each from head of finance & director of finance, pay slips of 11 months in a single file , appointment letter, letter of confirmation as a basic. I think that is sufficient as CO asked only meds from me.
Old Jan 1st 2010, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

BenJay will become famous soon enoughBenJay will become famous soon enough

I also didn't bother sending my payslips. Translating them into English would be a nightmare. I simply asked the payroll department of the company I work for to produce a letter certifying my annual incomes. I have worked in the same company for the last 5 years so that was not a big problem for me.
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BenJay
I also didn't bother sending my payslips. Translating them into English would be a nightmare. I simply asked the payroll department of the company I work for to produce a letter certifying my annual incomes. I have worked in the same company for the last 5 years so that was not a big problem for me.
These Pay slips will be given to ACS. CO will be same for ACS and migration?
or we need to send these Pay slips at the time of migration application?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.