Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Salary and Payslips for Application to DIBP

Salary and Payslips for Application to DIBP

Old Aug 24th 2014, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

farrykhan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Salary and Payslips for Application to DIBP

Hi All,

I have sorted out everything for my Aus Immigration. But during my job I have received my salary in cash from my employer Accounts departments. My salary is low and therefore not taxes applied to it.

Now Please guide me is it acceptable to submit payslips with my application showing my salary in cash and not on Bank. Would this create any issue or any other solution in your mind. ???

Many Thanks,
Danish
Old Aug 24th 2014, 7:01 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Salary and Payslips for Application to DIBP

Originally Posted by farrykhan
Hi All,

I have sorted out everything for my Aus Immigration. But during my job I have received my salary in cash from my employer Accounts departments. My salary is low and therefore not taxes applied to it.

Now Please guide me is it acceptable to submit payslips with my application showing my salary in cash and not on Bank. Would this create any issue or any other solution in your mind. ???

Many Thanks,
Danish
You need to prove the employment was genuine so offer letter, pay slips, tax returns, etc will be needed. If you do not have something, then submit what you do have
Old Aug 24th 2014, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

Thanks.I do have offer letter, Payslips, exp certificate etc except I am receving my salary in cash from company account departments and not on bank.
Old Aug 24th 2014, 7:13 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.I do have offer letter, Payslips, exp certificate etc except I am receving my salary in cash from company account departments and not on bank.
There's nothing wrong with not getting paid direct to a bank account. As long as everything can be verified you should not worry
Old Aug 24th 2014, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

Yes I got everything and can be varified except the issue of being paid by company account department.Many thanks
Old Aug 24th 2014, 10:44 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I got everything and can be varified except the issue of being paid by company account department.Many thanks
Hi Danish - do your payslips have company information on like the address, email and telephone number? DIBP will want to check that the company, your employment and your salary details are correct, so if you give them the company's details, they can use other means to check that the company is genuine. Also, give DIBP the job title and name of a person in the company's accounts or human resources department, as DIBP may prefer to do research on the company themselves, and then call them to speak about you.

Best of luck.
Old Aug 24th 2014, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

Thank you very much. Yes I do have all the said informations.
Old Aug 24th 2014, 11:08 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you very much. Yes I do have all the said informations.
You sound very well prepared then, we'll see you in Australia
Old Aug 24th 2014, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

Thanks hopefully.....