rrv and citizenship?

Old Jun 28th 2016, 4:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default Re: rrv and citizenship?

Originally Posted by dasalcedo
All I can say is: Good Luck with the Citizenship Test......

I be fine with the test lol you cant fail and anyway have tried it a few times online etc and past in high 90% everytime.
Old Jun 29th 2016, 5:55 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brian.w
I be fine with the test lol you cant fail and anyway have tried it a few times online etc and past in high 90% everytime.
Yes you can. When I did mine, I was chatting to the girl doing my paperwork and she said seven had failed the previous day. Don't know if they've changed it but back then you had to get all three Responsibilities and Privileges of Citizenship questions right so if you only get one question wrong in the whole thing and it's one of those, you failed.
Old Jun 29th 2016, 6:21 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Yes you can. When I did mine, I was chatting to the girl doing my paperwork and she said seven had failed the previous day. Don't know if they've changed it but back then you had to get all three Responsibilities and Privileges of Citizenship questions right so if you only get one question wrong in the whole thing and it's one of those, you failed.
Yup. Woman who was doing her test when we did ours failed. Three times. They told her to go home and study and book again.
Old Jun 29th 2016, 11:25 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

Oh god do we need Brian paranoid
Old Jun 29th 2016, 1:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

rammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Well I just had a go on line at some practice tests, never looked before. I failed the first, just and passed another.

However I would say that the wording was a bit ambiguous on some.................not Brian's strong point!
Old Jul 7th 2016, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice

A few days after i submitted my application i got an email from them saying that i get test/appointment date very soon.
A week has gone past and nothing said yet but no worries but in that letter it said about posting the police cert within 28 days of getting that letter.
Why as they have a scanned copy and why do you need to post and risk of it being lost in post?
Ok i do have another but its not the point.
Did anyone post there one to nearest office?
And what if you dont.
Who knows i may get appointment/test well before 28 days are up but maybe not.
Anyone else get this and what did you do.
What is the reason for this holding on to it longer is it delaying the process?
Old Jul 7th 2016, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

A few days after i submitted my application i got an email from them saying that i get test/appointment date very soon.
A week has gone past and nothing said yet but no worries but in that letter it said about posting the police cert within 28 days of getting that letter.
Why as they have a scanned copy and why do you need to post and risk of it being lost in post?
Did anyone post there one to nearest office?
And what if you dont.
Who knows i may get appointment/test well before 28 days are up but maybe not.
What is the reason for this holding on to it longer is it delaying the process?
If they ask you to post it ,just post it. They know what they are doing.
Old Jul 7th 2016, 11:06 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Why as they have a scanned copy and why do you need to post and risk of it being lost in post? I don't know, but if they have asked you to post it within 28 day I would suggest you do so. Send it by express post and ask for signature on delivery. That way it is secure and traceable
Did anyone post there one to nearest office?We haven't had to but we do have to take ALL original documents that have been scanned and uploaded when we go for our tests.
And what if you dont. No idea
Who knows i may get appointment/test well before 28 days are up but maybe not. I very much doubt it
What is the reason for this holding on to it longer is it delaying the process? No idea
Seriously Brian, you are making this process far more complicated than it needs to be. If they have asked you to do something, just do it. We (here on the forum) do not work for Immigration, so cannot answer these questions. They will be asking you to do something for a reason and each application is different so what is applicable to one person may not be applicable to someone else.

Send the form off, wait for your test date, revise using the information they may send you and just chill until your test.
Old Jul 7th 2016, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

I may just call them and ask as the weird thing is i got this letter in email but never got in in my mailbox in my immi account.
Just seems silly they would ask get it sent when they have scanned copy and when you go to appointment they ask you to take orginal docs.
Old Jul 7th 2016, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

dasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond repute

I may just call them and ask as the weird thing is i got this letter in email but never got in in my mailbox in my immi account.
Just seems silly they would ask get it sent when they have scanned copy and when you go to appointment they ask you to take orginal docs.
When you have to go for the appointment test, you should bring the docs you uploaded to immiaccount. You don't like it? suck it up mate and do what they ask without asking silly questions.
Old Jul 7th 2016, 1:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

When you have to go for the appointment test, you should bring the docs you uploaded to immiaccount. You don't like it? suck it up mate and do what they ask without asking silly questions.
I don't have issue with taking docs to appointment and its not a silly question why request just that before the appointment date whenever that is when they have a scanned copy already.

But I will do as they asked.
Old Jul 7th 2016, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

thanks
Old Jul 7th 2016, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Without asking silly questions? Brian? You must be new around here.
Old Jul 8th 2016, 12:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Yep
Old Jul 8th 2016, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

dasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Without asking silly questions? Brian? You must be new around here.
Well... I'm certainly not new but by my number of posts you can see that I wouldn't have a clue about most of the members around here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.