rrv and citizenship?

Old Jun 18th 2016, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default Re: rrv and citizenship?

I am looking to get some documents on my computer more ready for when I'm able to apply.
I had my id decs done today for myself and daughter was able to scan them into my computer but I see it ask for:

transaction reference number(the number that you was given when lodged your online application.

I may sound silly here not be the first time, but I take this is not the reference number you have when signing into your immi account? starting with EG.
I'm taking you get another?

As I cant scan them into my computer if I don't have it, but if its the one under reference number when signing on to immi then cool.
Old Jun 18th 2016, 8:00 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brian.w
I am looking to get some documents on my computer more ready for when I'm able to apply.
I had my id decs done today for myself and daughter was able to scan them into my computer but I see it ask for:

transaction reference number(the number that you was given when lodged your online application.

I may sound silly here not be the first time, but I take this is not the reference number you have when signing into your immi account? starting with EG.

As I cant scan them into my computer if I don't have it, but if its the one under reference number when signing on to immi then cool.
You can scan documents to your pc and call them whatever you like for now - eg mybiopage would be a copy of the bio pages of my passport in my documents, youngsparksbiopage would be the same for my son.

When you upload them to your immi account you will need the reference number which you will get when you apply.
Old Jun 18th 2016, 8:10 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

As you have been told before Brian, you cannot upload documents until you have completed the online application. You cannot complete the application until you are eligible for citizenship. Once you have started your application you will be given a TRN (transaction reference number). This is what you will need to upload your documents.

I really do not understand why you are even bothering to do this now. You are creating more work and stress for yourself. I suggest just forgetting about it for now and re-visit it in July, after the planned maintenance.

I also have serious doubts about you being able to pass the test, if you are struggling so much to understand the information you have been given on multiple occasions and completing an online form.
Old Jun 18th 2016, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice

Originally Posted by rasen78
As you have been told before Brian, you cannot upload documents until you have completed the online application. You cannot complete the application until you are eligible for citizenship. Once you have started your application you will be given a TRN (transaction reference number). This is what you will need to upload your documents.

I really do not understand why you are even bothering to do this now. You are creating more work and stress for yourself. I suggest just forgetting about it for now and re-visit it in July, after the planned maintenance.

I also have serious doubts about you being able to pass the test, if you are struggling so much to understand the information you have been given on multiple occasions and completing an online form.
I know you cant upload documents maybe I don't make myself clear at times all I'm doing is uploading what I know will be asked for on to my computer, if extra stuff is asked for then less to do.

I did start my application as mentioned before I knew you could not go any further past page 6 and when you log in you have this reference number with eg,so my last question was is this the tfn number or are you given another when its lodged?

Yes could leave till after july but if they say 27 june and I'm able to do it why not? as it will be done in less than a day,and there site is not down until 30th.
Otherwise I think if I have half or completed it but do not submit I lose it all and start again.

I will pass the test,i just like to make sure what am doing is right.
Old Jun 18th 2016, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
You can scan documents to your pc and call them whatever you like for now - eg mybiopage would be a copy of the bio pages of my passport in my documents, youngsparksbiopage would be the same for my son.

When you upload them to your immi account you will need the reference number which you will get when you apply.
I did start to apply as said before but cant go further than page 6,which I found out on here afterwards so the reference number they give you on it when you log on is this what they ask for on the id decs?
As it says when you lodged I suppose it means this as its not saying when submit.

As the id dec forms have been done I only need to add this number, but may hold off just incase I don't get to complete or submit my application before 30th june, and would need to start over and probably give another reference number.

I am putting stuff on my computer so I don't need to scan lots stuff at the time just makes sense, even if there is extra stuff to add its still less to deal with.
Old Jun 18th 2016, 9:27 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I clicked on it but don't have a clue to be honest.
Every post you want to reply to, you click on the multiquote button, then when you click on the reply button and all the posts show in the message box. You then stick your reply after each quote.
Old Jun 26th 2016, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

This online application is doing my head in questions are in more depth than paper based is like they ask about son who is not even going to be in the application lol. As already citizen.
Then on page 12 of online application it says parents details i asumed it was me and wife even though wife apply next yr.
But general eligibility 1330t form it says your parents which would be mine?
Why the hell do they want that and ask last passport entee or depart oz. Citizenship details etc am i getting confused or am i right my parents seems a strange thing to ask whats that got to do with me applying for citizenship?

I was also told from these guys on phone i could apply 27th june a while back and i asked about my daughter they also said yes as did a few on here.
Well when putting in her details etc i got a warning saying she might not be eligible? Is this normal?
I thought she was?
But then from day one i thought she was not as she was under mums visa and mum cant apply till next year.
If daughter is not eligible then hopefully i am and we can always do them both when they qualify.
But i keep her name in to see the outcome.
I am confused about parents though is this us

Last edited by brian.w; Jun 26th 2016 at 3:37 pm.
Old Jun 27th 2016, 2:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Bikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond repute

Your application = your parent details are required.

No idea about the kids as we don't have them.
Old Jun 27th 2016, 3:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bikergirl
Your application = your parent details are required.

No idea about the kids as we don't have them.
Thanks all cool submitted application so im sure they be in touch if any issues/requirements
Old Jun 27th 2016, 2:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Related application for Australian citizenship
Does this child have another responsible parent who is making a separate application for citizenship? No

I'm hoping no was the right answer here, submitted application anyway so I'm sure it all come out in the wash.

Yes child has another responsible parent mum(wife) who yes will be making a separate application but not for another year.
Its just I got silly questions asking about adoption, court papers etc which they said in my application recommended.
I called them and asked,they said they are dependent on the questions you answered and I think said most get the same questions and only are there if required. well lets hope so.
I think I look too deep into these questions sometimes or I read them the wrong way from most others who knows, now the waiting game begins.
Old Jun 28th 2016, 12:57 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Does this child have another responsible parent who is making a separate application for citizenship? No

I'm hoping no was the right answer here, submitted application anyway so I'm sure it all come out in the wash.

Yes child has another responsible parent mum(wife) who yes will be making a separate application but not for another year.
Its just I got silly questions asking about adoption, court papers etc which they said in my application recommended.
I called them and asked,they said they are dependent on the questions you answered and I think said most get the same questions and only are there if required. well lets hope so.
I think I look too deep into these questions sometimes or I read them the wrong way from most others who knows, now the waiting game begins.
You should have answered yes. It doesn't matter when your wife makes the application, the fact is, you have a dependent who has another reaponsible adult who will be appllying for citizenship.

The questions re adoption etc are not silly questions. They are there to be answered by those for whom they are relevant. If they are not relevant to you, you do not answer them.

Yes I think you do read too much into these questions and are making it unnecessarily hard for yourself. 1000s of people manage to do this process easily.
Old Jun 28th 2016, 3:58 am
BE Forum Addict

You should have answered yes. It doesn't matter when your wife makes the application, the fact is, you have a dependent who has another reaponsible adult who will be appllying for citizenship.

The questions re adoption etc are not silly questions. They are there to be answered by those for whom they are relevant. If they are not relevant to you, you do not answer them.

Yes I think you do read too much into these questions and are making it unnecessarily hard for yourself. 1000s of people manage to do this process easily.
So as i selected no what now as already submitted application and paid?
Old Jun 28th 2016, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

dasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond repute

All I can say is: Good Luck with the Citizenship Test......
Old Jun 28th 2016, 10:15 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

So as i selected no what now as already submitted application and paid?
I believe you are able to make changes to your application. If you can't I suggest you call them and advise you need to make an amendment.
Old Jun 28th 2016, 4:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

I believe you are able to make changes to your application. If you can't I suggest you call them and advise you need to make an amendment.
I cant see anywhere you can go back and make changes when it's been submitted and paid for but i did call them today.
And im not sure if they are knowledgeable who answers the calls or if people above them know the answers.
Its not as if they asked my reference number and checked my query i just explained i may have made an error.

But they said a few things and not to worry and if there is a problem with it i be contacted but do they take not probably not as he does not know who i am.

But the question is like asking you two things yes childern have another responsible parent,but says about applying for citizenship too which she is not,she will inca yr or who know might not want to get.
So me saying no to this was more directed to the second part of the question.
Funny thing is i had myself in saying yes but wife said no as she not applying for citizenship right now.

They did not even ask or offer me to correct it if thats even possible after submitting but i think or maybe wrong these are just people who answer questions people have etc and there be senior people above them that deals on this.
I suppose it will work itself out but may delay things further.
Im not even sure if yes was selected if it then ask more details of wife.
And im wondering cause i selected no these recommend uploads at the end are why it asks about child court papers adoption etc etc.
Maybe or probably they think im sole parent?

I did ask the other day before submitting why i be asked such questions im sure he said dont worry about them they are there if needed.

The sooner they look at my application the sooner i know and get it sorted out,surely im not the only one out there who has made errors or maybe i am lol.

If there are ways to make chances after submitting i would like to know but i dont see there is,and all i got told way dont worry about it lol.
Would have been nice if they had a look at least of my issue.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.