rrv and citizenship?

Old Jun 17th 2016, 11:13 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: rrv and citizenship?

Originally Posted by brian.w
You said showing date of first entry was this that page stamped and for me what's classed as first entry 2009 or 2013?
Check my replies above to your answers incase they are missed using a mobile phone so not ideal for doing this.

Thanks.
The online application will prompt you what is required. Yes, I scanned the pages where my first point of entry was made,

Your first point of entry is after your PR visa was granted. RRV is irrelevant, you still have a PR visa. So, in your case, you will need to state the dates you were in the UK after your PR Visa was granted, so from 2008 to 2009. The 2009 entry to Aus is your initial point of entry. You will then need to put in the dates you were out of Australia at any point after that. ALL of these dates and timeframes are what will be used to work out your eligibility for citizenship. You have a PR that was granted in 2008. You will be required to provide dates of ANY time spent outside of Australia since it was granted.

EG. My PR visa was granted in July 2011. I was living in the UK at that point. My first entry to Aus was Feb 2012. I then returned back to the UK in March 2011 until August 2012 when we moved here. I then returned back to the UK in 2013 for 3 weeks and have since stayed in Aus. ALL these dates have had to be entered.

Regardless of whether your trip to the UK was an emergency or not, they will still need the details. You have to tell them about ANY period of time spent OUTSIDE of Australia since your PR Visa was granted.

So, to recap. You were granted your PR Visa in 2008 and you were living in the UK. You need to put those dates. You then entered Australia in 2009 to validate, they need to know that date. You returned in 2009 for a holiday, they need to know that date. You then returned to the UK, they need to know that date. You returned to Aus in 2013 to live, they need those dates. you went to the UK in 2015, they need those dates.
Old Jun 17th 2016, 11:14 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
lost track.
easily done
Old Jun 17th 2016, 11:15 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice

lost track.
I understand i confuse everyone including myself. As long as it's good to go on 27th june hopefully i can get it done before they do following:

PLANNED SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
Please be aware that ImmiAccount will not be available between 7pm (AEST) (UTC + 10) on Thursday 30 June 2016 and 8am (AEST) (UTC + 10) Friday 1 July 2016 due to scheduled maintenance.

God knows if paying is an issue as goes on about bpay and students etc.
Old Jun 17th 2016, 11:18 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

I understand i confuse everyone including myself. As long as it's good to go on 27th june hopefully i can get it done before they do following:

Please be aware that ImmiAccount will not be available between 7pm (AEST) (UTC + 10) on Thursday 30 June 2016 and 8am (AEST) (UTC + 10) Friday 1 July 2016 due to scheduled maintenance.

Just best to avoid the system until after the 1 July.
Old Jun 17th 2016, 11:23 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Why?

Originally Posted by rasen78
Just best to avoid the system until after the 1 July.
Exactly. Personally I'd leave it for a few more weeks. a) there's no hurry; b) your calculations 'could' be out by a few days; c) whatever the scheduled maintenance is, it could end up with some creases that need ironing out.
Old Jun 17th 2016, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice

Originally Posted by rasen78
The online application will prompt you what is required. Yes, I scanned the pages where my first point of entry was made,

Your first point of entry is after your PR visa was granted. RRV is irrelevant, you still have a PR visa. So, in your case, you will need to state the dates you were in the UK after your PR Visa was granted, so from 2008 to 2009. The 2009 entry to Aus is your initial point of entry. You will then need to put in the dates you were out of Australia at any point after that. ALL of these dates and timeframes are what will be used to work out your eligibility for citizenship. You have a PR that was granted in 2008. You will be required to provide dates of ANY time spent outside of Australia since it was granted.

EG. My PR visa was granted in July 2011. I was living in the UK at that point. My first entry to Aus was Feb 2012. I then returned back to the UK in March 2011 until August 2012 when we moved here. I then returned back to the UK in 2013 for 3 weeks and have since stayed in Aus. ALL these dates have had to be entered.

Regardless of whether your trip to the UK was an emergency or not, they will still need the details. You have to tell them about ANY period of time spent OUTSIDE of Australia since your PR Visa was granted.

So, to recap. You were granted your PR Visa in 2008 and you were living in the UK. You need to put those dates. You then entered Australia in 2009 to validate, they need to know that date. You returned in 2009 for a holiday, they need to know that date. You then returned to the UK, they need to know that date. You returned to Aus in 2013 to live, they need those dates. you went to the UK in 2015, they need those dates.
Ok cool so pretty much since i was granted all the dates from grant date to now.
So i need to let them know dates of when i was out of oz as well as in oz?

Grant to validate- in uk.2008-2009
Validate trip- in oz-2009
Returned to uk after validate trip.-2009
Holiday trip- in oz-2009
Returned to uk after holiday-2009
Moved to oz-2013.
Returned to uk 2015 for emergency trip.

These dates might be a little off due to time of year as may continue into the other year but just to give an idea i need to let them know of the above.
Old Jun 17th 2016, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Why?

Exactly. Personally I'd leave it for a few more weeks. a) there's no hurry; b) your calculations 'could' be out by a few days; c) whatever the scheduled maintenance is, it could end up with some creases that need ironing out.
They said over phone some months back i can apply 27th june wanted to get it done as soon as while i have a bit of time and as the cermonony dates are getting less and less as the year goes on.
I know it takes time to get your appointment and test and cermonony date but was hoping to get it this year.
I have no say but was hoping.
My local council has canceled july due to election and by time i did appointment and test would miss anyway.
But left was 2 days in august,2 days sept im sure 1 date in Oct and 1 date in nov and none in dec.
So was hoping sooner i got it in maybe a chance.
Council could already be filled for rest of year or they not that busy.
Old Jun 17th 2016, 11:40 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

Ok cool so pretty much since i was granted all the dates from grant date to now.
So i need to let them know dates of when i was out of oz as well as in oz?

Grant to validate- in uk.2008-2009
Validate trip- in oz-2009
Returned to uk after validate trip.-2009
Holiday trip- in oz-2009
Returned to uk after holiday-2009
Moved to oz-2013.
Returned to uk 2015 for emergency trip.

These dates might be a little off due to time of year as may continue into the other year but just to give an idea i need to let them know of the above.
Yes
Old Jun 17th 2016, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

lost track.
How could you.
Old Jun 17th 2016, 7:31 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

All of that and not a "thsnks for the help" in sight.
Old Jun 17th 2016, 7:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

They heard you were coming.
Old Jun 17th 2016, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dorothy
All of that and not a "thsnks for the help" in sight.
Sorry thanks
Old Jun 18th 2016, 1:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
They heard you were coming.
Yes probably said lets close for the day.
Old Jun 18th 2016, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

dasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond repute

Yes probably said lets close for the day.
Just so you know, there is a tool on the right side called multiquote, it is located next to the quote tool so you don't have to write a post for every answer to every member.

In plain words, you can answer to multiple members in one post.
Old Jun 18th 2016, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dasalcedo
Just so you know, there is a tool on the right side called multiquote, it is located next to the quote tool so you don't have to write a post for every answer to every member.

In plain words, you can answer to multiple members in one post.
I clicked on it but don't have a clue to be honest.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.