RRV checklist for application please?

Old Apr 11th 2012, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

SarahRob198 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RRV checklist for application please?

In the process of applying for a resident return visa, can't afford to pay for an agent so was looking for anyone who has also applied for the same to maybe write out a little checklist for me and any documents i would need to include please, if they could this would be brilliant, thank you very much in advance, Sarah.
Old Apr 11th 2012, 5:26 pm
Just Joined

Want2BinOz has a spectacular aura aboutWant2BinOz has a spectacular aura aboutWant2BinOz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: RRV checklist for application please?

Originally Posted by SarahRob198 View Post
In the process of applying for a resident return visa, can't afford to pay for an agent so was looking for anyone who has also applied for the same to maybe write out a little checklist for me and any documents i would need to include please, if they could this would be brilliant, thank you very much in advance, Sarah.
Hi Sarah,

I worked from the checklist provided on the DIAC website, here is the link - http://www.immi.gov.au/migrants/_pdf/155-checklist.pdf

I can't advise you specifically as to what documents you ought to include but in my case as I mentione din a previous post I included everythign and a bit more just to be sure.

Good luck!
Old Apr 11th 2012, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah awesome, thank you very much for this link want2b, just before i read your post my partner came up to me with it also, thank you again and i still wish you luck
Old Apr 12th 2012, 9:32 am
Look a star

zzidane will become famous soon enough

Hi Sarah

The checklist ie evidence that will need to be sent will be different for each individual application. I recently got an RRV successfuly aproved but used an agent in the process. If you read the qualifiying requirements from the DIAC website then I technicaly did not meet the requirements.
I originaly started the process myself but got conflicting and negative info from posts off this and other forums, DIAC and over the phone from Australia house.
I have also read posts of people in the same situation have their's rejected due to lack of or incorrect info sent.
If you could let us know more info ie time spent in Oz reasons for leaving and wanting to return, ties to Oz etc then if similar then maybe someone can let you know what they sent.
Old Apr 12th 2012, 11:44 am
Fronting the Parole Board

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zzidane View Post
Hi Sarah

The checklist ie evidence that will need to be sent will be different for each individual application. I recently got an RRV successfuly aproved but used an agent in the process. If you read the qualifiying requirements from the DIAC website then I technicaly did not meet the requirements.
I originaly started the process myself but got conflicting and negative info from posts off this and other forums, DIAC and over the phone from Australia house.
I have also read posts of people in the same situation have their's rejected due to lack of or incorrect info sent.
If you could let us know more info ie time spent in Oz reasons for leaving and wanting to return, ties to Oz etc then if similar then maybe someone can let you know what they sent.
Her story is in her other posts and as you say it really does come down to individual circumstances. Personally I think she needs to talk to an agent before submitting it, but I'm not sure she wants to take that advice
Old Apr 12th 2012, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Zziande by the sounds of things an agent is the way forward, is it worth chancing missing one thing off and having to start all over again, pay another £200 plus the fee of an agent anyway because we couldn't do it a second time without an agent!! We need to talk this over in depth and decide what to do, an agent would be there to give us that peace of mind that everything has been included, can i just ask what agent you used please? Thanks again.
Old Apr 12th 2012, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

Looks as though we will be going through with an agent for my RRV
Old Apr 13th 2012, 6:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear it. I am wondering why you wouldn't listen to rest of us but well done zzidane for changing your mind!
Old Apr 13th 2012, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

Can anyone tell me where the visa number is on the visa please? There is so many different numbers lol
Old Apr 15th 2012, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

deannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant future

Can i ask what agent was recommended, i never really found one who deals with the RRV. If it was a clear case, 100% surety of getting one, they didn't want to know
Old Apr 15th 2012, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

Want2BinOz has a spectacular aura aboutWant2BinOz has a spectacular aura aboutWant2BinOz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by deannos View Post
Can i ask what agent was recommended, i never really found one who deals with the RRV. If it was a clear case, 100% surety of getting one, they didn't want to know
Hi deannos, I know your question isn't directed at me but having sent emails and made phone calls recently regarding my own RRV situation, I contacted Ian Harrop, George Lombard, Go Matilda and a couple of others I won't bother mentioning because they couldn't be bothered getting back to me.
Go Matilda indicated that they thought Ian Harrop would be best to help with my particualr RRV query.
Old Apr 15th 2012, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

D'ya know what i have gone with Ian Harrop and the service over the phone is absolutely brilliant, they have done nothing but help me (obviously as it is their job lol) but i haven't felt awkward about phoning up. Just hope i get it now ;0 I would recommend him so far though.
Good luck everyone xXXx
Old Apr 15th 2012, 10:39 pm
Fronting the Parole Board

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

D'ya know what i have gone with Ian Harrop and the service over the phone is absolutely brilliant, they have done nothing but help me (obviously as it is their job lol) but i haven't felt awkward about phoning up. Just hope i get it now ;0 I would recommend him so far though.
Good luck everyone xXXx
Ian Harrop has been mentioned frequently in the past on here for work in the RRv area
Old Apr 16th 2012, 1:08 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone tell me where the visa number is on the visa please? There is so many different numbers lol
The sticker appears to have changed since I got mine but a quick google tells me it's now the long one on the top left hand side.
Old Apr 17th 2012, 8:54 am
Look a star

zzidane will become famous soon enough

I know its been said before but I've used Ian Harrop for all my visa applications the most recent with our RRV's and our pending childs 101 application. Dealt mainly with Jenny but none the less not a bad word to say about them.
Also if your wasting your time then they will be honest too and tell you. Money well spent in if you ask me. Can't wait to get back over there!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.