British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   RPL reports for Hairdresser (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/rpl-reports-hairdresser-530222/)

Roshanwjp Apr 18th 2008 10:01 am

RPL reports for Hairdresser

Dear All,

I have 7 years working experience as a Hairdresser. For the migration, I need to get assessment from TRA so I need to write RPL for that. My knowledge is not good to write that type of reports and documents.

Any body have that type of RPL related ( Hairdresser) documents or reports. Pls send me

Regards
Roshan

Pollyana Apr 18th 2008 10:16 am

Re: RPL reports for Hairdresser

Originally Posted by Roshanwjp (Post 6227253)
Dear All,

I have 7 years working experience as a Hairdresser. For the migration, I need to get assessment from TRA so I need to write RPL for that. My knowledge is not good to write that type of reports and documents.

Any body have that type of RPL related ( Hairdresser) documents or reports. Pls send me

Regards
Roshan

It is your own prior learning that has to be recognised, not someone else's. You will need to write your own.

Roshanwjp Apr 18th 2008 10:25 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 6227284)
It is your own prior learning that has to be recognised, not someone else's. You will need to write your own.

Dear Pollyana,

Pls help me. do you have any sample RPL reports or documents,

Regards
Roshan

Pollyana Apr 18th 2008 12:21 pm

Originally Posted by Roshanwjp (Post 6227322)
Dear Pollyana,

Pls help me. do you have any sample RPL reports or documents,

Regards
Roshan

If I did, I would have written them myself about my own learning and they would only be applicable to my own skills.

Roshanwjp Apr 21st 2008 3:39 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 6227707)
If I did, I would have written them myself about my own learning and they would only be applicable to my own skills.

Dear , What is the latest IELTS requirement for Hairdresser ?

natsind Apr 21st 2008 5:28 am

hi
i wondered to know for hairdressers we need to write RPL. i think RPL is required for IT and engineering professionals. is it true for hairdressers too?

Dorothy Apr 21st 2008 8:52 am

Originally Posted by natsind (Post 6240764)

hi
i wondered to know for hairdressers we need to write RPL. i think RPL is required for IT and engineering professionals. is it true for hairdressers too?

No, it's not required for hairdressers. You must show TRA that you have the relevant schooling, not just experience. You will need to supply transcripts from the course you took along with your diploma/degree.

IELTS requirement is 6 or above in each band for 15 points.

Roshanwjp Apr 22nd 2008 4:19 am

Thank you,

I am in Sri Lanka. I have one year full time diploma, one year worked as a trainee hairdresser and five years work experience as a hairdresser and now i have NVQ level 111 equivalent certificate as a Hairdresser.

pls advice me my qualifications and work experience are suitable to apply TRA?
Can i add my trainee peried (One Year) to work exerience?

or advice me do i need any more qualification or work experience?

About IELTS: I must do General Training test and requirement is 6 or above in each test. Am i correct?

Pls reply,

Regards,
Roshan

Pollyana Apr 22nd 2008 4:25 am

Originally Posted by Roshanwjp (Post 6240477)

I have no idea as I know nothing about hairdressing, I'm a moderator not an agent. :)
As you are thinking IELTS though, I can give you a hint on use of English - its not appropriate to use "Dear" in the way that you did in your post. Its more of a term of endearment and should be used only in a more personal context, as opposed to when talking to someone you do not know.

natsind Apr 22nd 2008 5:54 am

Originally Posted by Roshanwjp (Post 6240477)

hi

IELTS 5.0 IN EACH MODULE FOR 15 POINTS

IELTS 7.0 IN EACH MODULE FOR 25 POINTS