Wikiposts

Rough guess??

Old Oct 15th 2004, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

baronj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rough guess??

Can anyone tell me how long it should take to process a 139 skilled designated area sponsored visa application if I was to send it off today? I am 26, single, have already got my positive skills assessment back, have the 12 months in the last 18 work experience requirement covered, and my sister (in melbourne) is very well off and acting as both my sponsor and assurer. Basically I want to know if I would be in with a decent chance of having the visa back (assuming no major hiccups) by February 2005?

Cheers for any informed oppinions on this everyone.

Jamie
Old Oct 15th 2004, 12:57 am
Forum Regular

Al H is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rough guess??

Originally Posted by baronj
Can anyone tell me how long it should take to process a 139 skilled designated area sponsored visa application if I was to send it off today? I am 26, single, have already got my positive skills assessment back, have the 12 months in the last 18 work experience requirement covered, and my sister (in melbourne) is very well off and acting as both my sponsor and assurer. Basically I want to know if I would be in with a decent chance of having the visa back (assuming no major hiccups) by February 2005?

Cheers for any informed oppinions on this everyone.

Jamie
Jamie

We are also applying for a 139 visa, but have been held up by a long delay with Vetassess. Should be sorted soon ,now they have finally told us their right fax number! The threads on this forum seem to be that post July 139 applications have been dealt with very quickly, so it is very possible that you would get the visa by Feb. However, I am sure that there are plenty more folks out there who are still waiting on a 139, so it depends on how essential it is you go by then. I don't think I would plant too much until I was a bit more certain. Perhaps some others on the forum can comment on their situations

Alastair