Wikiposts

Review panel STNI - Victoria

Old Apr 26th 2004, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

parkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Review panel STNI - Victoria

Hi
thanks Marco and Prem

Just waiting for med requests now.

Melbourne 2004

Good luck to everyone still waiting.
Irene
Old Apr 26th 2004, 9:37 pm
docpkgj

docpkgj is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats to those who are lucky today.
Old Apr 27th 2004, 2:56 am
docpkgj

docpkgj is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats to those who are lucky!!

So far,I received an e-mail messages from STNI Victoria that your skills seem in demand and an application/assessment form was attached.I filled out and sent it back right away.
Let's see what happens and when??
Old Apr 29th 2004, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

parkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by docpkgj
Congrats to those who are lucky!!

So far,I received an e-mail messages from STNI Victoria that your skills seem in demand and an application/assessment form was attached.I filled out and sent it back right away.
Let's see what happens and when??
Hi
It took a month before I received a response so just sit tight and apply for yr visa. I had applied for both skilled ind visa and stni just in case. Luckily for me I applied before the points went up!
Keeping my fingers crossed.
Irene