Wikiposts

returned visa application - couple of Qs

Old Jun 25th 2007, 1:06 am
Just Joined

Tinker07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question returned visa application - couple of Qs

Hello everyone,

if getting ones visa would only be as quick and easy as registering on here .
My bf and I are headed to Perth. I'll be studying over there and already have my student visa for 3 years (moving in July), he applied for a 136 Skilled Independent visa.
We received his application back today, 3 months after he sent it - GUTTED. He forgot to add proof of his skills assessment

I have a couple of questions now:

Does anyone know, if he needs to adjust his points now as he turned 30 two weeks ago and does all the parts of the application have to be signed and dated June 25th?

Any help would be much appreciated (this is so trying),

Fran
Old Jun 25th 2007, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: returned visa application - couple of Qs

Originally Posted by Tinker07
Hello everyone,

if getting ones visa would only be as quick and easy as registering on here .
My bf and I are headed to Perth. I'll be studying over there and already have my student visa for 3 years (moving in July), he applied for a 136 Skilled Independent visa.
We received his application back today, 3 months after he sent it - GUTTED. He forgot to add proof of his skills assessment

I have a couple of questions now:

Does anyone know, if he needs to adjust his points now as he turned 30 two weeks ago and does all the parts of the application have to be signed and dated June 25th?

Any help would be much appreciated (this is so trying),

Fran
Yes, he will have lost 5 points for age whether you change the scoring page or not - no need to re-sign - just send it in with the fee and copy of the approved skills assessment - assuming he still scores the required 120 points

Regards

Tony Coates
MARN 0635896
Old Jun 25th 2007, 1:36 am
Just Joined

Tinker07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: returned visa application - couple of Qs

Originally Posted by welshtony
Yes, he will have lost 5 points for age whether you change the scoring page or not - no need to re-sign - just send it in with the fee and copy of the approved skills assessment - assuming he still scores the required 120 points

Regards

Tony Coates
MARN 0635896
Hi Tony,

Thanks a lot for the quick reply!
Yeah - he still scores 130 so that's all good!!!!

Regards,
Fran