Return Resident Visa-please help

Old Jan 25th 2017, 10:26 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Return Resident Visa-please help

Originally Posted by airlineguy1980
I only suggested to share it in pm. I don't ask money or anything. Just I keep my head down and reduce the stress of people who really need rrv and they follow the rules
If you are offering information it should be done on the open forum not by pm, as per the rules.
If you are offering personalised immigration advice, whether paid for or not, I hope you are outside of Australia, otherwise you are breaking the law.
Old Jan 25th 2017, 10:57 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by airlineguy1980
I only suggested to share it in pm. I don't ask money or anything. Just I keep my head down and reduce the stress of people who really need rrv and they follow the rules
How many times do you have to be told unless you are MARA registered, what you are doing is illegal?
Old Jan 25th 2017, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
If you are offering information it should be done on the open forum not by pm, as per the rules.
If you are offering personalised immigration advice, whether paid for or not, I hope you are outside of Australia, otherwise you are breaking the law.
Originally Posted by teza
How many times do you have to be told unless you are MARA registered, what you are doing is illegal?
So, he's breaking the Ten Commandments and incurring the wrath of the BE gods, even if all he's doing is sharing his personal experiences?

Aren't we all breaking the law here in BE then, save for some MARA agents?

Come to think of it, maybe I should report my neighbour who suggested I take 2 aspirins for a headache - because he isn't a qualified medical professional, so what he's saying is against the law, isn't it!?

Which suburb in Nazi Germany are we living in again? Good grief.

You guys have just proved his point - every time a question on an RRV is raised, heckles and judgemental eyebrows are as well!
Old Jan 25th 2017, 9:35 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xizzles
So, he's breaking the Ten Commandments and incurring the wrath of the BE gods, even if all he's doing is sharing his personal experiences?

Come to think of it, maybe I should report my neighbour who suggested I take 2 aspirins for a headache - because he isn't a qualified medical professional, so what he's saying is against the law, isn't it!?

You guys have just proved his point - every time a question on an RRV is raised, heckles and judgemental eyebrows are as well!
No, not being judgmental, but if he is giving immigration advice to someone he doesn't know and who doesn't know him, then if the advice is wrong he could find himself in serious trouble as the person he has advised could have wasted several thousand dollars on something that a registered advisor could have told him wasn't possible, or should have been done in a totally different way. This why BE asks, well really insists that such advice is given in open forum, then people who may have gone through the process can either agree, or indicate that changes have been made and the advice isn't correct any more. There are also registered MARA agents posting here, and they could pick up on erroneous advice being given and that could save time, money and possible heartbreak. If people on here believe that answering is beyond their ability then they should, and do, suggest a consultation with a registered agent.
Old Jan 25th 2017, 11:02 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

I think you're missing the point somewhat, xizzles. Anything posted on the forum is subject to scrutiny, question and, if necessary, correction. I for one think posters asking questions on the forum deserve any information offered to be subject to this scrutiny.
Old Jan 26th 2017, 12:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

If all anyone is doing is sharing their own experiences then there is no problem.

No we're not. Telling others our own experiences and how best they can get the right result is not against either Immigration or BE rules. Telling someone to do something possibly illegal is.

Godwin's law seems to have been invoked here.

The only time heckles and judgemental eyebrows are raised is when a) someone suggests something illegal; b) someone suggests something silly (apologies for alliteration); c) someone continues to bang their own drum even when asked not to do it.

Originally Posted by mikelincs
No, not being judgmental, but if he is giving immigration advice to someone he doesn't know and who doesn't know him, then if the advice is wrong he could find himself in serious trouble as the person he has advised could have wasted several thousand dollars on something that a registered advisor could have told him wasn't possible, or should have been done in a totally different way. This why BE asks, well really insists that such advice is given in open forum, then people who may have gone through the process can either agree, or indicate that changes have been made and the advice isn't correct any more. There are also registered MARA agents posting here, and they could pick up on erroneous advice being given and that could save time, money and possible heartbreak. If people on here believe that answering is beyond their ability then they should, and do, suggest a consultation with a registered agent.
This. This is a

Now this is the Immigration Forum. We respectfully ask that threads are not taken off topic, that incorrect information not be given, that people do not give possibly incorrect information by PM and that petty squabbles are not indulged in. Many thanks.
Old Jan 26th 2017, 2:05 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
[COLOR="Red"]

Now this is the Immigration Forum. We respectfully ask that threads are not taken off topic, that incorrect information not be given, that people do not give possibly incorrect information by PM and that petty squabbles are not indulged in. Many thanks.
Jawohl, Frau Moneypenny!
sorry
Old Jan 26th 2017, 2:19 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Jawohl, Frau Moneypenny!
sorry
I think I asked much more politely than the Gestapo ever asked for stuff.
Old Jan 26th 2017, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed you have, and for that I salute your patience, and your fair handedness. At least you allowed my post to stand, and you offered your riposte as you saw fit, instead of editing and later deleting my words on the basis of a bigoted interpretation of some vague rule. Thank you.

While I do not know this "airlineguy1980" in person, I have received his (unsolicited, but in my opinion, well meaning) PM when I found myself at the receiving end of rather unnecessary and prejudiced comments in a previous thread where I shared my RRV experiences. I found airlineguy1980's PM to be a well-balanced point of view, and all he did was to share with me his experience in successfully obtaining his RRV.

Obviously, his circumstances and mine differ, and while I appreciated his gesture, I neither replied to his PM, nor took on a similar route as his. What I gained from his PM, however, was a different perspective, and the knowledge that, despite all the misgivings of a certain segment of the members here, the RRV isn't as insurmountable a wall as some have made it out to be, even if one hasn't necessarily fulfilled the 2 out of 5 year rule.

I fully understand that BE as a forum frowns upon PMs - they defeat the very purpose of having this forum set up in the first place. However, all I am saying is that I can also fully appreciate why someone like airlineguy1980 would continually PM fellow forum users, on goodwill and on his own time, to share with them his experiences.

A balanced view is all I wish to present - and, judging by the apparent glee at some of the forum users at seeing your retort and my apparent chastisement, it's quite sad to see that a balanced view can be quite a rare thing indeed.

Good day, and I would have PM'ed you with the above, but as you rightly mentioned, that's against the rules. This, I assure you (and all others who frown upon someone "rocking the boat"), shall be my last post on this matter.
Old Jan 26th 2017, 9:22 am
Concierge

You did, my dear
Old Feb 4th 2017, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

airlineguy1980 will become famous soon enough

Thanks xizzles. Yes for all the be members I am overseas so I am not breaking any law. Security belt I am not some troll. I did this before and got it approved. I don't need to be a Mara agent to get the guide lines from available sources and prepare a application. Third I always ask some personal question before I give advice. So they are my new friends. Some day they might help me back. I care about wether the poster get his rrv. That's the prime reason they came to this forum. I am happy if anybody in my similar situations. I do help. I don't care legal or not. To all be members I do take necessary precaution. I do tell my experience and what I heard from verified source. Not some dreams. So no one will loose ten and thousands of dollar. Trust me guys asking this rrv question are not stupid and I am sure they have proper jobs and want to protect their interest and 300 dollars for them is nothing. Please give this opinion to me. So if I am wrong as per the post. Then I believe as xizzles said every word here in my defense. Anyway as I am breaking the law and I humbly withdraw advicing anything unless some one can read this post and want to be my friend and ask a rrv question then I reply them. Xizzles I am happy to add one more friend. Trust me if only be guys know how I got my rrv done. They will put me on holocaust camp
Old Feb 4th 2017, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

airlineguy1980 will become famous soon enough

This will be my last post on this to avoid further issues. Sometimes I feel the need of the op and decide to help them as they have well paying job at home and they just want to know is there any chance for them to hold on the pr which they legally got it. If there is a problem on that that then I will no longer suggest anything and BE can keep blasting guys why you never moved in and you will get 3 month emergency rrv. There are very good ones too. There will not be single complaint on me as all my advices are balanced and to the point of what the op