Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Return to my Country not entered at the airport

Wikiposts

Return to my Country not entered at the airport

Old May 10th 2012, 8:48 pm

geopakistan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Return to my Country not entered at the airport

Every Member of this Forum please comment and suggest:-

I visited Thailand and remained there four month on a visit visa..When i returned to my home country, which is a HR Country after four months, my Entry at the Airport was not entered in the system electronically, may be they forget or what i dont know,

At that time i was not aware of that, a friend of mine who is currently working at the Airports Authority of my home country,i contacted him just to ask him about my travel history he told me that my Entry is not entered at the Airports and in the statuts of Government Travel History, you are still outside Country.

In form 80 i provided my details when i left and entered, but electronically only exit is entered not entry.

My case is currently in in security checks, Please guide me, what could be the consequences of my Visa and also what should I do now?
Old May 10th 2012, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

rammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Return to my Country not entered at the airport

It happens.

My sister and her husband were not properly "logged out" of the USA a couple of years back. They had to contact the authorities and provide proof they had left and returned to the UK. If they had not sorted it they could have had real problems on their return as they spend 3 months of the year there.

Just contact the relevant authorities and explain.
Old May 10th 2012, 10:26 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geopakistan
Every Member of this Forum please comment and suggest:-

I visited Thailand and remained there four month on a visit visa..When i returned to my home country, which is a HR Country after four months, my Entry at the Airport was not entered in the system electronically, may be they forget or what i dont know,

At that time i was not aware of that, a friend of mine who is currently working at the Airports Authority of my home country,i contacted him just to ask him about my travel history he told me that my Entry is not entered at the Airports and in the statuts of Government Travel History, you are still outside Country.

In form 80 i provided my details when i left and entered, but electronically only exit is entered not entry.

My case is currently in in security checks, Please guide me, what could be the consequences of my Visa and also what should I do now?
Is this in addition to deliberately lying to your CO? You've already been told what the outcome of that is likely to be.
Old May 11th 2012, 1:00 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
Is this in addition to deliberately lying to your CO? You've already been told what the outcome of that is likely to be.
I would also be rather concerned about the integrity of the poster's "friend" who should not be passing on information about entry/exit to the country. Regardless of what country is involved that kind of information is confidential and should be used only for the purpose for which it is originally collected. His "friend" is breaching his conditions of employment.
Old May 11th 2012, 1:02 am

mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I would also be rather concerned about the integrity of the poster's "friend" who should not be passing on information about entry/exit to the country. Regardless of what country is involved that kind of information is confidential and should be used only for the purpose for which it is originally collected. His "friend" is breaching his conditions of employment.
That's a very good point. Completely unprofessional behaviour from their "friend".
Old May 11th 2012, 1:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
That's a very good point. Completely unprofessional behaviour from their "friend".
Indeed. And presumably the OP asked for the information, thus putting his friend's job at risk.......
Old May 11th 2012, 1:06 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Indeed. And presumably the OP asked for the information, thus putting his friend's job at risk.......
Yep. I'm not surprised by that though, since they've already admitted to deliberately lying to their CO to try to get a visa.
Old May 11th 2012, 1:24 am
Forum Regular

joojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to all

Old May 11th 2012, 3:01 am

OP, in response to the post you deleted (I was out & couldn't reply easily), you did lie to your CO, ergo you lied in order to gain a visa.

Today, 3:14 pm #9
geopakistan
Just Joined

Re: Return to my Country not entered at the airport
You all guys are there to criticise rather tell the way and there is no deliberate lie to the CO, i knew this condition of mine one day back
1- i have not disclosed my travel history to full only hide three months because i was not in my home country. When i was away from my hone country i lost my passport and had to stay three months as an illegal visitor due to stolen passport, although i had worked for the last 12/24 months.
Please tell me solution as i have already submitted form 80 as per CO. request, what should i do ?i am from HR COUNTRY.
You're complaining that we're criticising, but what did you expect? Scrap that, I think I know what you expected.

Please tell me solution as i have already submitted form 80 as per CO. request, what should i do ?i am from HR COUNTRY.
You expected someone to give you a solution to circumvent the fact that you misled your CO and probably cost yourself your visa. That's not something we do here.

You've been told before - you need to disclose the information to your CO. Whether you decide to be honest & do that is completely up to you. Either way, you're going to have to accept the consequences of your actions.

Last edited by mrsgreenstar76; May 11th 2012 at 3:04 am.
Old May 11th 2012, 3:06 am

Please anyone tell me how to delete my posts , as i am not able to edit or delete my post.
Any moderator here please delte my account and all of my posts
Old May 11th 2012, 3:11 am

Please anyone tell me how to delete my posts , as i am not able to edit or delete my post.
Any moderator here please delte my account and all of my posts
There's information on how to edit posts here. You can only edit posts for two hours after posting them.
Old May 11th 2012, 3:31 am

The link says that, The posts which are older than two hours are not edited, i want to edit all my posts.
Old May 11th 2012, 3:32 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

The link says that, The posts which are older than two hours are not edited, i want to edit all my posts.
You can't do that, and they won't be deleted, but you can PM Sue if you want your account closed.

Old May 11th 2012, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhhhh dear. Trying to have the evidence deleted before any co works it out?
Old May 11th 2012, 1:28 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

With the greatest of respect, most people would consider what they write and tell a worldwide audience on a public discussion board before they put it 'out there'.
You have been asking how to commit fraud and obviously no one is going to either assist or encourage that.

If you want to close your account you are more than welcome to PM Sue and ask her to delete the account. You cannot edit posts beyond two hours of posting them, however I will happily close this and the other thread but I see no need to delete them. Hopefully they will be useful for other members to see why attempting fraud on a public discussion board that is often looked at by DIAC officials is not a good idea.

Thread closed.