Wikiposts

Response to my Impatience

Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:27 am
Forum Regular

Elaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really nice
Default Response to my Impatience

I emailed our agent today asked if she had any way of finding out how our application was going this was her response.........

"DIAC don't give progress reports I'm afraid Elaine.

Even if I send an enquiry to a case officer at present they are taking 3
weeks to reply.

In fact, they are being extremely slow with everything, and we haven't had
any visas granted for over 2 weeks. "

looks like its going to be another week of waiting

Elaine
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:04 am
Brendan,cath&family,Derry

brendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to all
Default Re: Response to my Impatience

Hi folks, i be tempted every day to contact my agent, but dont see the point, frustrating as it is, stuck in limbo.:curse:
Dont worry it will all come good.
Brendan
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Flixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to all

I think your agent could have been a bit more diplomatic, but then I'm slightly bitter on the agents front
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:55 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brendan d
Hi folks, i be tempted every day to contact my agent, but dont see the point, frustrating as it is, stuck in limbo.:curse:
Dont worry it will all come good.
Brendan
i dont know what you do for a job / work ??
but lets say a customer calls you every day to discuss their requirements

do you
a give them your full attention every day
or
b get pissed off real quick and ignore them / put them to the bottom of the pile ?????

mmmmm??

tricky one that

Last edited by steve`o; Oct 18th 2007 at 8:45 am.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
i dont know hat you do for a job / work ??
but lets say a customer calls you every day to discuss their requirements

do you
a give them your full attention every day
or
b get pissed off real quick and ignore them / put them to the bottom of the pile ?????

mmmmm??

tricky one that

I used to work with a woman who wouldn't action a 'case' until the applicant had rung up. She reckoned if they didn't ring they weren't really interested!

Whereas, I sat opposite her and dealt with my 'cases' in strict date order. It didn't matter how much someone bothered me, they were still dealt with in their correct turn.

My other colleague used to relegate 'botherers' to the bottom of the pile!

So take your pick. Whatever you do, you'll run the risk of alienating the CO!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Hmmm I worked in conveyancing (dont shoot me) and we used to deal with the botherers to get rid of them!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Hmmm I worked in conveyancing (dont shoot me) and we used to deal with the botherers to get rid of them!
BANG!

Oops, you said DON'T shoot me! LOL.