British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Request for Further Information (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/request-further-information-645864/)

imaxx Dec 23rd 2009 3:58 am

Request for Further Information

if CO asks for further information on 2 issues only, does that mean all the rest are ok? i want to know if i can stop worry about the rest:o

just for my peace of mind...

merry christmas to all!

charw Dec 23rd 2009 4:59 am

Re: Request for Further Information

Originally Posted by imaxx (Post 8192977)
if CO asks for further information on 2 issues only, does that mean all the rest are ok? i want to know if i can stop worry about the rest:o

merry christmas to all!

Would you mind telling us 2 issues? If it's medicals & PCC probably yes.Even if it's so we can't conclude that he is not going to ask you more...:D

imaxx Dec 23rd 2009 5:02 am

Originally Posted by charw (Post 8193048)
Would you mind telling us 2 issues? If it's medicals & PCC probably yes.Even if it's so we can't conclude that he is not going to ask you more...:D

stat dec relative to my work and evidence of dependency. there was no mention about our meds and it recently expired. i was thinking would it still be possible if we can be asked to repeat?

thanks charw.

Dorothy Dec 23rd 2009 11:15 am

Originally Posted by imaxx (Post 8192977)

merry christmas to all!

No, it means that the case officer is working on those specific items at this point in time. Nothing more, nothing less.

apj Dec 23rd 2009 4:19 pm

I received request for my medicals on 7th Dec'09. Submitted on 17th Dec'09. They didnt request for a Character Certificate. Is it fine??
How long will it take to process the application hereon. DIAC must be going for a Christmas vacation rite. When do they resume to work..

Pollyana Dec 23rd 2009 8:27 pm

Originally Posted by apj (Post 8194053)
I received request for my medicals on 7th Dec'09. Submitted on 17th Dec'09. They didnt request for a Character Certificate. Is it fine??
How long will it take to process the application hereon. DIAC must be going for a Christmas vacation rite. When do they resume to work..

If you read the link I posted when you asked this question earlier you'll find the answer.....

......no-one can tell you how long it will take.