Replies received to PLE

Old May 30th 2009, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future
Default Replies received to PLE

Automated Response for my PLE - Changing Subclass 175 to 176

TATE OR TERRITORY SPONSORED - Subclasses 885, 475 and 176

If you have obtained state or territory sponsorship your visa
application will be processed as a priority. However it can
take up to 2 months from the time sponsorship is approved until
it is registered on our system. Once registered on our system
your application will be allocated to a case officer for assessment
and once conducted they will make contact if they require additional
information or documentation.

OBTAINING STATE OR TERRITORY SPONSORSHIP DURING PROCESSING

If you have applied for Class VE subclass 175 or Class VB Subclass
885 and obtain state or territory sponsorship your application
will be considered under Subclass 176 and 886 (respectively)
without additional fee or visa application.

Response from DIAC

Dear Mr xxx,

Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s
General Skilled Migration program.

I can confirm your state nomination was received and approved on the 21
May 2009.

Once the department has received and approved a nomination from a state
or territory authority, processing of the application will commence within
10 working days of that approval.

Once a case officer has been allocated to your file, your application will
automatically be assessed under visa subclass 176.

Which one is more appropriate on this moment?
Old May 30th 2009, 10:40 am
Banned

Milano007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Two confused replies from PLE

I can confirm your state nomination was received and approved on the 21
May 2009.

Once the department has received and approved a nomination from a state
or territory authority, processing of the application will commence within
10 working days of that approval.

Once a case officer has been allocated to your file, your application will
automatically be assessed under visa subclass 176.

I guess this reply is relates to ur application. You will be allocated CO anytime from now. Good Luck
Old May 30th 2009, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Second reply is for me. But first one is general. Any way few days ahead.
Old May 30th 2009, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

water man will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
Second reply is for me. But first one is general. Any way few days ahead.
When did western Australia send 1100 Form to DIac?
Old May 30th 2009, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by water man
When did western Australia send 1100 Form to DIac?
I send 19.05 WA sent 20.05 Reached & Approved by DIAC 21.05.
Old May 30th 2009, 1:17 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
I send 19.05 WA sent 20.05 Reached & Approved by DIAC 21.05.
One is an automated response, the other is a personal one. So one is general and applies to thousands of people as guidance. The other is a specific answer about YOUR case.
Does that make it clearer?
Old May 30th 2009, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

scaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to all
Default What inference could you draw???-PLE

I had asked them if they received the proof of medicals and if they required an other document from us.

Dear Mr. XXXX,

Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s General Skilled Migration program. Documents which are scanned and emailed to us are acknowledged by auto response. We received your medical receipts.Your case officer is awaiting for the electronic notification of your medicals from Health Operations Centre.

For any further enquiries about the application you have lodged please refer to our website using the following link http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/visa...fessionals.htm

Yours sincerely,

ZZZZZZZY
General Skilled Migration - Adelaide

Last edited by scaria197; May 30th 2009 at 5:34 pm.
Old May 30th 2009, 5:39 pm
Banned

Mukesam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What inference could you draw???-PLE

Originally Posted by scaria197
I had asked them if they received the proof of medicals and if they required an other document from us.

Dear Mr. XXXX,

Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s General Skilled Migration program. Documents which are scanned and emailed to us are acknowledged by auto response. We received your medical receipts.Your case officer is awaiting for the electronic notification of your medicals from Health Operations Centre.

For any further enquiries about the application you have lodged please refer to our website using the following link http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/visa...fessionals.htm

Yours sincerely,

ZZZZZZZY
General Skilled Migration - Adelaide
As far as I have understood, your medicals are under process at HOC and your CO is waiting for your medicals to get finalized by HOC.

I would recommend a call to HOC, it will only take 2,3 minutes as lines are so clear that you will be connected to HOC agent in first attempt. They will give you a better picture. What do you say?

Regards,
Old May 30th 2009, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

scaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to all

Thanks Mukesam.

I did call HOC on Friday and they said they have still not received the Medicals. I got them done on May 19, 2009. I assume they should have been in Sydney by May 28, 2009.

Does it mean the CO just needs the Medicals to make a decision?

-scaria197
Old May 30th 2009, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to all

The first one says that it could take 2 months to appear on their system, the second one tell you that yours has appeared on their system. So as Pollyanna says the second one is the one that directly refers to you.
Old May 30th 2009, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

live2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nice

Dear Mr. XXXX,

Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s General Skilled Migration program. Documents which are scanned and emailed to us are acknowledged by auto response.
I pretty much got the same response. But at least they were kind enough to look into the papers and replied.

Cheers!
Old May 30th 2009, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

live2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Does that make it clearer?
It does to me. It is Crystal Clear!
Old May 30th 2009, 10:36 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Replies received to PLE

Two threads merged
Old May 31st 2009, 5:24 am
Banned

Mukesam is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Mukesam.

I assume they should have been in Sydney by May 28, 2009.

Does it mean the CO just needs the Medicals to make a decision?

-scaria197

Assume? If you have a tracking number of your packet, [by DHL or by other courier service] you can check exactly where you packet is? Other wise, you have to wait for few days and need to call HOC again to check if they have received your medicals or not?

My panel doctor provided me a tracking number of my medicals so I tracked my medicals to Sydney office.

Regards,
Old Jun 1st 2009, 1:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: Replies received to PLE

Mukesam,

Wish I had asked the doctor for the tracking number. We were on vacation and did not want to delay our medicals-so got them done in a different country.

I will call and ask the doctor for the tracking numbers.

I hope they receive it soon..

Saw your medicals took just 10 days to finalize. Thats great. I heard it is taking about 40 days average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.