Renewing Australian Passport

Old Apr 18th 2020, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

mash2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Renewing Australian Passport

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all safe and well, I have dual citizenship Australian and UK, currently living in the UK, my Australian passport has expired, in the current climate what is the easiest way to re-new.

Can it be done online has anyone been through the process?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Old Apr 18th 2020, 1:10 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Renewing Australian Passport

You need to attend Australia House in London or one of their outreach visits in order to renew an Australian passport. They’re closed for the foreseeable future due to Covid-19 so you’ll need to wait until they reopen.
Old Apr 20th 2020, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Renewing Australian Passport

Not online, no. A visit is mandatory as has been said and be sure to get your photos done by someone who knows the Aus regulations. I renewed mine in 2018 and turned up early for the appointment and out of nearly a dozen folk ahead of me there was only one other plus myself who didnt get sent off to Mr Snappy down the Aldwych to get them redone! I wonder what they would do if an Australian citizen now needed a renewal because of an emergency situation in Aus - interesting. Just thinking that if anything happened to either my DH or I and we needed DS1 here urgently, he let his pp lapse a while ago. However, I did hear this week of a couple who got citizenship about 30 years ago just applying for and getting a visitor's visa - someone was asleep at the wheel there.