renewal of passport

Old Jul 9th 2010, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all
Default renewal of passport

hi there.....

hope someone who has had this done can tell me pls

if i need to renew my passport, do i need to have the oz visa stamp put back in before i can fly? or do i just carry both passports?

if i do, does anyone know how long it takes.. and what is the procedure pls

thanksssssss!!

Old Jul 9th 2010, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: renewal of passport

Carry both passports. When in Australia, take them to a DIAC office and they will give you a new label for the new passport. I don't think they charge.....
Old Jul 9th 2010, 8:18 pm
HMP Queensland

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louie View Post
Carry both passports. When in Australia, take them to a DIAC office and they will give you a new label for the new passport. I don't think they charge.....
No they don't charge
Old Jul 12th 2010, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

thanks both