Reissue of positive ACS skills assessment?

Old Feb 16th 2015, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

juckky is a splendid one to beholdjuckky is a splendid one to beholdjuckky is a splendid one to beholdjuckky is a splendid one to beholdjuckky is a splendid one to beholdjuckky is a splendid one to beholdjuckky is a splendid one to beholdjuckky is a splendid one to beholdjuckky is a splendid one to beholdjuckky is a splendid one to beholdjuckky is a splendid one to behold
Default Reissue of positive ACS skills assessment?

I had to get my skills assessed by the ACS back in 2009. As I did Chemistry at university I had to go down the 'Recognised Prior Learning' route which entailed submitting a whole heap of references and dissertations as evidence of my IT skills.

The whole process was more time consuming than the actual visa application.

I need to file another ACS application shortly, and am hoping I can avoid having to start from scratch and can just supply an updated reference from my employer.

Basically, my circumstances are exactly the same, and I am just 6 years older

Has anyone had to go through this process again?
Old Feb 16th 2015, 10:15 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Reissue of positive ACS skills assessment?

Originally Posted by juckky
I had to get my skills assessed by the ACS back in 2009. As I did Chemistry at university I had to go down the 'Recognised Prior Learning' route which entailed submitting a whole heap of references and dissertations as evidence of my IT skills.

The whole process was more time consuming than the actual visa application.

I need to file another ACS application shortly, and am hoping I can avoid having to start from scratch and can just supply an updated reference from my employer.

Basically, my circumstances are exactly the same, and I am just 6 years older

Has anyone had to go through this process again?
Have you tried emailing ACS for advice - they are usually pretty helpful