Wikiposts

Regional Skilled Sponsored Visa - 475

Old Jan 12th 2008, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

dhruv9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Regional Skilled Sponsored Visa - 475

Hello there all helping hands and good friends,
I am starting new thread as I could not get required information anywhere.

I applied for my wife's VETASSESS (counselor, 2513-79) assessment and yesterday I found positive result online, so it's like a bit relief.

She has worked for 3years as a Counselor in India before coming to UK. Now it's been a year (13months)she is in UK. As she can prove 95 points, she'll have to go for Skilled Regional Sponsor Visa (475 - state sponsorship) so that she can get more 10points and that's how fits in criteria of 100points. Hardly there is only one state WA where Counselor comes in shortage list.

But problem is that she'll apply for state sponsorship and that will take a bit of time and then (if she is successful in state sponsorship) applies for Visa, she'll be lacking of work experience (where rule says one have to have one year experience in last two years). She could be about a month or two month short. Do they allow it or not?

I am really confused that how can I sort this out.

Any help/suggestions would be great, like which other visa she can go for.

Cheers,
Manish
Old Jan 12th 2008, 5:32 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Regional Skilled Sponsored Visa - 475

Originally Posted by dhruv9
But problem is that she'll apply for state sponsorship and that will take a bit of time and then (if she is successful in state sponsorship) applies for Visa, she'll be lacking of work experience (where rule says one have to have one year experience in last two years). She could be about a month or two month short. Do they allow it or not?
They are not flexible on this.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

dhruv9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Regional Skilled Sponsored Visa - 475

Are they not? What do now I hope she don't need to work again for a year and then go for it!!!