Region 2 - anyone else waiting?

Old Apr 11th 2006, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Region 2 - anyone else waiting?

Hello - just advised this morning we are region 2- but no c.o. yet
is anyone else in region 2 with any guidance on timelines - would be grateful for any responses.
angela x
Old Apr 11th 2006, 9:02 am
ROOFER

roofer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Region 2 - anyone else waiting?

Originally Posted by Angela Marie
Hello - just advised this morning we are region 2- but no c.o. yet
is anyone else in region 2 with any guidance on timelines - would be grateful for any responses.
angela x
hi angela

we have been told this morning we are region 2 as well, we have also been asked to lodge assurance of support?

when did you apply & wot visa type are you

cheers
roofer
Old Apr 11th 2006, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=roofer]hi angela

we have been told this morning we are region 2 as well, we have also been asked to lodge assurance of support?

Hello we are on 136 modl visa, lodged 16.12.06, cc debit 6.1.06,
now just waiting.
angela
Old Apr 11th 2006, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

zermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Angela Marie]
Originally Posted by roofer
hi angela

Hello we are on 136 modl visa, lodged 16.12.06, cc debit 6.1.06,
now just waiting.
angela

Hello

We are region 4 but we were told 4 to 6 months on one of the letters relating to 136 modl visa. Most people seem to get it within that timeframe but sometimes it can extend over that service guideline. But from what I have seen 5ish months seems to be an average and I think region 2 was one of the quicker ones as haven't seen many complaints about that region. More complaints on Region 1 and 4.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 10:59 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=zermanedz][QUOTE=Angela Marie]

Thank you - I think from what I have read that this is predominantly the region that deals with India.
angelax
Old Apr 11th 2006, 11:02 am
ROOFER

roofer is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Angela Marie][QUOTE=zermanedz]
Originally Posted by Angela Marie

Thank you - I think from what I have read that this is predominantly the region that deals with India.
angelax
IS IT A FAST MOVING REGION ?
STARTING TO PANIC

CHEERS
Old Apr 11th 2006, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=roofer][QUOTE=Angela Marie][QUOTE=zermanedz]

STARTING TO PANIC

Hi roofer - not sure thats reason for my post - I think I read region 4 are 6-8 weeks behind, but suppose as most people say , there are no hard and fast rules on timescales.

Just at a really anxious point for me, I am having house valued next week , and booked meds ; 5th May, but whilst I am doing all this to try and stay positive and feel as though things are moving, its only at our end!!!!

I know visa process times have hugely improved and some people last year waited ages, but I am reading more and more that people have got visa grants in record time, and I wish them the very best of luck, but its really hard to be patient!!, specially when your cheezed off at work.

Angelaxx
Old Apr 11th 2006, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

zermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Angela Marie][QUOTE=roofer][QUOTE=Angela Marie]
Originally Posted by zermanedz

STARTING TO PANIC

Hi roofer - not sure thats reason for my post - I think I read region 4 are 6-8 weeks behind, but suppose as most people say , there are no hard and fast rules on timescales.

Just at a really anxious point for me, I am having house valued next week , and booked meds ; 5th May, but whilst I am doing all this to try and stay positive and feel as though things are moving, its only at our end!!!!

I know visa process times have hugely improved and some people last year waited ages, but I am reading more and more that people have got visa grants in record time, and I wish them the very best of luck, but its really hard to be patient!!, specially when your cheezed off at work.

Angelaxx
I'm sure it is just be glad your not in region 4. Also getting the meds in if there are no medical problems early seems to have helped speed it up for some people. If there are problems then they may expire before a decision is made as may only be valid for 6 months.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 6:23 pm
Loving Brisbane !!

Southgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud of

We've been told we're region 2.

We found lots of threads for all the other regions but next to none for our region. I'm hoping this is good news, nobody seems to be complaining about region 2. They must be fast.
Old Apr 12th 2006, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Southgate]We've been told we're region 2.

Yeh - I just thought it was me, being unable to find the timeline thread for region 2 - well thats official then, this is the region 2 timeline thread!! - lets keep each other posted.

Angelax
Old Apr 12th 2006, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

Masadal has a spectacular aura aboutMasadal has a spectacular aura aboutMasadal has a spectacular aura about
Unhappy Re: Region 2 - anyone else waiting?

[QUOTE=Angela Marie]
Originally Posted by Southgate
We've been told we're region 2.

Yeh - I just thought it was me, being unable to find the timeline thread for region 2 - well thats official then, this is the region 2 timeline thread!! - lets keep each other posted.

Angelax

Nuther Region 2 here, stni 137 to SA,App acknowledged 19 Dec, since then nothing.Rang last week and was told we are region 2 but nooo C.O. yet.
Old Apr 12th 2006, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Masadal

Hello Masadal - welcome to the region 2 visa wannabees!
angelax
Old Apr 12th 2006, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

Masadal has a spectacular aura aboutMasadal has a spectacular aura aboutMasadal has a spectacular aura about
Wink Re: Region 2 - anyone else waiting?

[QUOTE=Angela Marie][QUOTE=Masadal

Hello Masadal - welcome to the region 2 visa wannabees!
angelax[/QUOTE]

Thanks Angela,good to be sharing the dramas of this waiting game with you guys,we can try and keep each other sane.
Old Apr 12th 2006, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Masadal][QUOTE=Angela Marie]

Yeh - the support is good
Old May 2nd 2006, 11:48 am
Loving Brisbane !!

Southgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud of

Anybody any further news on Region 2 application timelines ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.