Wikiposts

References for TRA

Old Jun 5th 2006, 9:56 am
The Master of Disaster

iceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really nice
Default References for TRA

Hi all,

I have to get my references done for the TRA. i'm a refrigeration engineer. I have got a bit of a problem, as I have contacted a few suppliers, clients, accountant (from when I was self employed) they have asked who to address the references to and also the format. Also my current boss has asked the same question, as have a couple of previous employers. Is there a format for employment references (I wonder if anyone could perhaps forward me an example of the format).

Thanks very much
James
Old Jun 5th 2006, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: References for TRA

Originally Posted by iceman
Hi all,

I have to get my references done for the TRA. i'm a refrigeration engineer. I have got a bit of a problem, as I have contacted a few suppliers, clients, accountant (from when I was self employed) they have asked who to address the references to and also the format. Also my current boss has asked the same question, as have a couple of previous employers. Is there a format for employment references (I wonder if anyone could perhaps forward me an example of the format).

Thanks very much
James
Hi - My OH is a plumber, passed TRA with the help of our agent, I am happy to email you samples of letters created for him. Just email me at [email protected] and I will forward some to you.

Paula
Old Jun 6th 2006, 6:47 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: References for TRA

Originally Posted by iceman
Hi all,

Thanks very much
James
Will this help James?

Julie. x
Attached Thumbnails References for TRA-employment-refs.jpg  
Old Jun 6th 2006, 6:49 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Will this help James?

Julie. x
If you can't read that very clearly, pm me your email address and I'll email it to you (and anything else I can find).

Julie. x
Old Jun 6th 2006, 6:58 am
The Master of Disaster

iceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
If you can't read that very clearly, pm me your email address and I'll email it to you (and anything else I can find).

Julie. x
Hi Julie,

I sent you a PM. Thanks to both you and Paula for being so brilliant.

James