Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

reference letter for a 1.5 month employment

Wikiposts

reference letter for a 1.5 month employment

Old Aug 27th 2009, 10:23 pm
Just Joined

asadmasad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default reference letter for a 1.5 month employment

Dear all

I worked from Dec 1, 2008 till Jan 22, 2009 in a bank, from which i have the appointment letter, pay slip (which is online i.e. neither stamped nor signed), bank statement, experience letter (without my salary) and the final settlement letter. Pls note that none of the above mentions my job duties.

Will the above suffice, or do i have to provide work references too that includes my job responsibilities? Or can i get a statutory declaration for the job responsibilities, without going back to the bank?

Thanks a lot in advance!!
Old Aug 27th 2009, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

Mayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really nice
Default Re: reference letter for a 1.5 month employment

Originally Posted by asadmasad
Dear all

I worked from Dec 1, 2008 till Jan 22, 2009 in a bank, from which i have the appointment letter, pay slip (which is online i.e. neither stamped nor signed), bank statement, experience letter (without my salary) and the final settlement letter. Pls note that none of the above mentions my job duties.

Will the above suffice, or do i have to provide work references too that includes my job responsibilities? Or can i get a statutory declaration for the job responsibilities, without going back to the bank?

Yes you should provide work ref specifying the roles and duties which you have mentioned in the application..If in case you can not then only you should go for statutory . I suggest you request your bank for providing the ref letter as in format of DIAC requirement . If they are not then think of going for statutory...Statutory declaration may cause delay for further verification by CO some times..

Cheers
Old Aug 28th 2009, 12:00 am
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Dear all

As mentioned before, go for Stat declaration if your bank is not willing to provide you this document. It should be fine.
Old Aug 28th 2009, 1:11 am
Just Joined

asadmasad is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys!

But another question, will the online payslips, without stamp and signature be acceptable or not? As this is the case for my current employer too, which neither provides pay alips on letter head, nor are they stamped or signed.

What to do in this situation?

Thanks
Old Aug 28th 2009, 8:33 am
Dia , Queen Bee

divsman is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: reference letter for a 1.5 month employment

Thanks guys!

But another question, will the online payslips, without stamp and signature be acceptable or not? As this is the case for my current employer too, which neither provides pay alips on letter head, nor are they stamped or signed.

Thanks
Payslips and other docs can be certified( notorized)...
Old Aug 28th 2009, 9:41 pm
Banned

Zarnab is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear all

I'm positive these are enough as evidence to satisfy the CO.
Old Aug 28th 2009, 11:50 pm
His Excellency

fifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud of

Thanks guys!

Thanks
None of my payslips was signed or stamped - they were just print outs ... No employer provides payslips on letterhead and I'm sure DIAC are aware of that..