Wikiposts

Received pre-grant letter today

Old Jul 1st 2009, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all
Default Received pre-grant letter today

I am insanely happy. I checked my status earlier today and saw that all was 'MET' and a few hours later... there was the popup for my e-mail telling me DIAC sent me an e-mail. It was my pre-grant letter. I have to leave Australia and re-enter before 21 October 2009. Never been so happy to book a flight. Summer in Europe and then back for a spring in Oz

I will be around these forums as usual, and I wish all out there in limbo good luck.

Sylvia
Old Jul 1st 2009, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice
Default Re: Received pre-grant letter today

Originally Posted by eurosyl
I am insanely happy. I checked my status earlier today and saw that all was 'MET' and a few hours later... there was the popup for my e-mail telling me DIAC sent me an e-mail. It was my pre-grant letter. I have to leave Australia and re-enter before 21 October 2009. Never been so happy to book a flight. Summer in Europe and then back for a spring in Oz

I will be around these forums as usual, and I wish all out there in limbo good luck.

Sylvia
Congrats Sylvia...u done it
Old Jul 1st 2009, 7:46 pm
ajt
Forum Regular

ajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really nice

Sylvia
Great news Sylvia
...God Bless and thank you for all your helpfull posts

CHeers
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 3:55 am
BE Enthusiast

beeso will become famous soon enough

Sylvia
Congratulations Sylvia

we wish the Visa Showers'll hit us too soon
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 4:03 am
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

Sylvia
congratulations
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 4:46 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Sylvia
WOO HOO CONGRATS SYLVIA, LET THE GAMESSSS......BEGIN!!!!
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all

Thank you all

I am very happy, even tho I have to leave the country to actually get the visa. Currently browsing for cheap tickets.

I hope that all of you that are waiting for the visa will soon receive good news. It must be just around the corner for Malikkhi, beeso and mavios.

Cheers,
Sylvia

Last edited by eurosyl; Jul 2nd 2009 at 3:48 pm.
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 3:19 pm
Axe
Forum Regular

Axe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud of

Nice one Sylvia,

The newbies on here are going to miss your patient and informative posts. Enjoy your PR, maybe sometime we can hook up for a drink
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Axe
Nice one Sylvia,

The newbies on here are going to miss your patient and informative posts. Enjoy your PR, maybe sometime we can hook up for a drink
Thanks Axe
One never knows where one may end up *grins*
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

waitingforco is an unknown quantity at this point

You are right You never know when and where one will end up.......
Congrats Sylvia......... way to go
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 4:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by waitingforco
You are right You never know when and where one will end up.......
Congrats Sylvia......... way to go
Thanks WFC.. hope you'll get your application in and hopefully bingo next time
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

waitingforco is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully Thanks once again....
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 12:40 am
Forum Regular

alhatti has a spectacular aura aboutalhatti has a spectacular aura aboutalhatti has a spectacular aura about

congratulationssssssssssssssssss Sylvia
i hope i will be patent like u
best wishes for your new life.
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 5:08 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Axe
Nice one Sylvia,

Agreed Axe, so glad you now have your PR visa Sylvia.

We still have you Axe though

Cooler
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 6:08 am
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all

I am very happy, even tho I have to leave the country to actually get the visa. Currently browsing for cheap tickets.

I hope that all of you that are waiting for the visa will soon receive good news. It must be just around the corner for Malikkhi, beeso and mavios.

Cheers,
Sylvia
Thanks alot and wish you all the best.
I guess I'm here for a quite long wait. No word from CO for 3 months now and I also haven't been around for some time as I got other things on my mind which kept me busy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.