Wikiposts

Received an email from ASPC!

Old Nov 3rd 2004, 7:56 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Received an email from ASPC!

Originally Posted by madsad
I sincerly hope not surely nobody could be so cruel to raise our hopes in this way?

Donna.

Sun Bums,
Sorry for suspicious thoughts,especially as it was your first posting,I hope we have not put you off from future postings

Welcome to the forum & thanks for the info,its a real boost to everybody waiting in this situation.
We really are a great bunch on here-honestly

Donna.
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

sun bums is on a distinguished road

Sun Bums,
Sorry for suspicious thoughts,especially as it was your first posting,I hope we have not put you off from future postings

Welcome to the forum & thanks for the info,its a real boost to everybody waiting in this situation.
We really are a great bunch on here-honestly

Donna.
Thanks Donna,cant blame your reaction.

We have started a new post today as we have not had our meds or police checks done yet.Our agent has said once we have been allocated a case officer we may be called for them between 14 and 18 weeks depending on work load etc.Sounds a long time for an MODL applicant after already waiting since April.
Just wondered if this sounds about right.If it is thats not a problem as I know other posters may have been waiting longer than us but just wanted to hear a few peoples experiences.
Thanks
P.S sorry if spelling rubbish having kids has made my brain go funny.
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 9:38 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sun bums
Thanks Donna,cant blame your reaction.

We have started a new post today as we have not had our meds or police checks done yet.Our agent has said once we have been allocated a case officer we may be called for them between 14 and 18 weeks depending on work load etc.Sounds a long time for an MODL applicant after already waiting since April.
Just wondered if this sounds about right.If it is thats not a problem as I know other posters may have been waiting longer than us but just wanted to hear a few peoples experiences.
Thanks
P.S sorry if spelling rubbish having kids has made my brain go funny.

Sorry but i think your agent is by far wrong,if you had to wait another 41/2 months for meds to be requested you would be nearing your 50wks time frame? You are also on MODL too which is given priority.
Iam slightly confused aswell as your thread yesterday states that Lesley Martin has said that we all(MODL) now have case officers & the last of the letters were dispatched this week-what does that mean?med requests/visa grants??more info requests? as that was my understanding of letters being despatched?
Iam thinking the letter you are or your agent is to recieve is your med request???
Have you said to your agent that you contacted ASPC? or shown him the email you recieved from Lesley?
We have frontloaded our meds & pc,s & have submitted more medical info which they requested so we are hoping that the letter our agent has to recieve will be our grant for our visa??
Can i ask you?"who is your agent & is he registered??? please pm me if you dont want to say on the forum?

Thanks Donna.
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 10:31 pm
you lookin at me?

Ghostface will become famous soon enough

Sorry but i think your agent is by far wrong,if you had to wait another 41/2 months for meds to be requested you would be nearing your 50wks time frame? You are also on MODL too which is given priority.
Iam slightly confused aswell as your thread yesterday states that Lesley Martin has said that we all(MODL) now have case officers & the last of the letters were dispatched this week-what does that mean?med requests/visa grants??more info requests? as that was my understanding of letters being despatched?
Iam thinking the letter you are or your agent is to recieve is your med request???
Have you said to your agent that you contacted ASPC? or shown him the email you recieved from Lesley?
We have frontloaded our meds & pc,s & have submitted more medical info which they requested so we are hoping that the letter our agent has to recieve will be our grant for our visa??
Can i ask you?"who is your agent & is he registered??? please pm me if you dont want to say on the forum?

Thanks Donna.
Hey Madsad, you sound like a real expert in all this!! any chance you could get on to the ASPC and try and get my visa hurried up?? all this waiting is doing my head in!! my wife is fed up waiting too!!

Cheers.
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 10:51 pm

Originally Posted by Ghostface
Hey Madsad, you sound like a real expert in all this!! any chance you could get on to the ASPC and try and get my visa hurried up?? all this waiting is doing my head in!! my wife is fed up waiting too!!

Cheers.
Hee hee!! LOL!! If i thought i could get on to the ASPC & get visas hurried through, believe me OURS would be first!!!!

Donna.
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Donna.
Hi Donna,
Our agent is registered and I'll send you their name privately if thats ok.
The email from ASPC just said that pre July MODL had all been allocated
case officers and the letters are dispatched this week. No more detail than that I'm afraid. I too think that my agent is wrong as the times are too long for modl priority.
I have sent my agent the email we recieved from ASPC and the 14-18 weeks
wait for medical call is their response!. It does'nt make sense to me.
I hope the letters contain more than just a note to tell us that we have a case officer but ASPC response to us did'nt state more than that.
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 11:40 pm

Hi Donna,
Our agent is registered and I'll send you their name privately if thats ok.
The email from ASPC just said that pre July MODL had all been allocated
case officers and the letters are dispatched this week. No more detail than that I'm afraid. I too think that my agent is wrong as the times are too long for modl priority.
I have sent my agent the email we recieved from ASPC and the 14-18 weeks
wait for medical call is their response!. It does'nt make sense to me.
I hope the letters contain more than just a note to tell us that we have a case officer but ASPC response to us did'nt state more than that.

ASPC wont send out letters just saying we have case officers,they wouldnt waste their time in such a way!
Thanks for replying,what do you think they mean by dispatching letters to us all?
Donna.
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

ASPC wont send out letters just saying we have case officers,they wouldnt waste their time in such a way!
Thanks for replying,what do you think they mean by dispatching letters to us all?
Donna.
We hope that for us, the letter has meds, police checks requests ..etc..but I would'nt say that for certain. If you have submitted your meds then it may different for you. I honestly can only guess. All we know for sure is that the email only mentioned letters and case officers.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 12:06 am
ASCO code 2211-11

Accountant is an unknown quantity at this point

We hope that for us, the letter has meds, police checks requests ..etc..but I would'nt say that for certain. If you have submitted your meds then it may different for you. I honestly can only guess. All we know for sure is that the email only mentioned letters and case officers.
I could try to clear situation and ask region 3 manager via e-mail what and when they are going to send us.
It's really important for me, 'cause I am absent for several days in mid-Nov and I should know when letter is expected to come and then to prepare for medicals, 'cause the nearest panel doctor is 700 km from my hometown and if I want to have tickets there I should make advance order...
But I am afraid they had so many requests on the subject.
Or should I try?
Old Nov 4th 2004, 12:26 am

Originally Posted by Accountant
I could try to clear situation and ask region 3 manager via e-mail what and when they are going to send us.
It's really important for me, 'cause I am absent for several days in mid-Nov and I should know when letter is expected to come and then to prepare for medicals, 'cause the nearest panel doctor is 700 km from my hometown and if I want to have tickets there I should make advance order...
But I am afraid they had so many requests on the subject.
Or should I try?

Yes i would ask in the situation your in anyway,what they gonna say "NO your not getting your visa cause you politely enquired about your situation???

The worst that could happen is they tell you nothing!!

Donna.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 12:31 am
ASCO code 2211-11

Accountant is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes i would ask in the situation your in anyway,what they gonna say "NO your not getting your visa cause you politely enquired about your situation???

The worst that could happen is they tell you nothing!!

Donna.
Thanks for support! I'll try to make a request and swear to communicate the results here.
As about the worst... I suppose it's not the worst, it's their usual practice
Old Nov 4th 2004, 1:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Accountant
Thanks for support! I'll try to make a request and swear to communicate the results here.
As about the worst... I suppose it's not the worst, it's their usual practice
What a shame you have such a distance to travel.I agree got nothing to lose.I got a reply although brief within 24 hrs.I just tried to be as polite as possible in my e mail.I know sometimes people dont get a reply but I wanted to try.We have all paid a lot of money so I dont see why we cant give it a go unless you have an agent that can help.Good Luck.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 1:54 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Still currently in England, Suffolk to be precise. I'm a production manager/cnc setter programmer but my TRA assesment is for a metal machinest 1st class.
Went to the Gold Coast in May for a reccy and cant wait to get back. My wife is a home with our little girl who's 2 and my little boy is 6.
How about you?
Hi, what exactly does your job entail?

Reason for asking is husband does cnc wire erosion but we applied under toolmaker as it seemed to match his skills. Still waiting for our TRA - how long did yours take?

Welcome to the board by the way!
Old Nov 4th 2004, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bridiej
Hi, what exactly does your job entail?

Reason for asking is husband does cnc wire erosion but we applied under toolmaker as it seemed to match his skills. Still waiting for our TRA - how long did yours take?

Welcome to the board by the way!
Thanks for the welcome.
I am a skilled machinest by trade and have been doing cnc programming/setting on lathes for about 16 years, so the TRA assesment for Metal Machinest 1st class was spot on for me. Been a manager for about 3 years (and one of the changes I'm looking forward to is NOT being a manager and a bit less grief !)
Our TRA was sent 19th December last year and was granted mid March.
Seems like a while but there was the xmas hols and apparently they were a bit backlogged at that time.
Hope this helps.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

brissie bound is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi There

When you applied was you on the MODL list.?

We are a 138 Aus sponsored and just wondered if anyone knows will this include us! (bond money has been paid) My Hubby went on the MODL list in September after we applied.

Good luck to everyone sitting under their letter boxes - so far all i have had is bills & junk!

We have been reading this forum for a while now and have finally got around to posting.
We received this email from the ASPC yesterday after we enquired about timeframes for pre July processing for MODL applicants. Hope it gives a few more people the same encouragement it has given us!

"Yes they have all (including yours) been allocated to case officers - the
last of the letters will be despatched this week so please be patient."
Regards

Manager Region 3
Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre

We are 136 Skilled Ind
Lodged April 14th 2004
New MODL

Last edited by JAJ; Nov 4th 2004 at 2:23 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.