Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Reccomend Me An Agent To Deal With Student Visa Please...

Reccomend Me An Agent To Deal With Student Visa Please...

Old Sep 9th 2007, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

werty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nice
Default Reccomend Me An Agent To Deal With Student Visa Please...

Hi,

I have asked a couple of question here and have got some vey useful info from the site but people keep telling me to speak to an agent. So I tried ringing some agent sna dthey tell me they dont really deal with the student visa side of things! So could somebody please let me know details of someone who definatly deals with student visa's.

Many thanks
Old Sep 9th 2007, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

paulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nice
Default Re: Reccomend Me An Agent To Deal With Student Visa Please...

Originally Posted by werty1
Hi,

I have asked a couple of question here and have got some vey useful info from the site but people keep telling me to speak to an agent. So I tried ringing some agent sna dthey tell me they dont really deal with the student visa side of things! So could somebody please let me know details of someone who definatly deals with student visa's.

Many thanks
Why do people keep telling you to use an agent? What is it you need to know?
Old Sep 9th 2007, 6:59 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by werty1
Hi,

Many thanks
I've sent you a PM. If you don't know about PMs, look at the top of the page near your name and you will see Private Messages. Click on there and you will find it.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

www.thisisaustralia.com.au
Old Sep 10th 2007, 2:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bushman
www.thinkingaustralia.com

contact Darrell or Elizabeth

will help if they can however, there is no BS if they can't

lace x