British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   A reason to smile (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/reason-smile-642101/)

crocodile Nov 25th 2009 8:09 am

A reason to smile

Finally after applying in May 09, I received a confirmation from my agent that I have been granted GSM 175 with my wife. I sent my medicals and PCC on 16th Nov 09. I think I am very lucky to be granted so early …Thanks all of you on the forum…Though I have engaged an agent , I got a lot of finer details on the forum…Thanks again.

crocodile Nov 25th 2009 8:10 am

A reason to smile..

:rofl:Finally after applying in May 09, I received a confirmation from my agent that I have been granted GSM 175 with my wife. I sent my medicals and PCC on 16th Nov 09. I think I am very lucky to be granted so early …Thanks all of you on the forum…Though I have engaged an agent , I got a lot of finer details on the forum…Thanks again.

Rodger_lawson Nov 25th 2009 8:29 am

Re: A reason to smile..

Originally Posted by crocodile (Post 8123640)
:rofl:Finally after applying in May 09, I received a confirmation from my agent that I have been granted GSM 175 with my wife. I sent my medicals and PCC on 16th Nov 09. I think I am very lucky to be granted so early …Thanks all of you on the forum…Though I have engaged an agent , I got a lot of finer details on the forum…Thanks again.

Congratulations!

Shereen Nov 25th 2009 11:48 am

Re: A reason to smile..

Originally Posted by crocodile (Post 8123640)

Hey congratss mate,
I too got visa today with my wife.. good luck for your Oz future.... :)

And good luck to all waiting for their visas ...:)

khdmah Nov 25th 2009 12:11 pm

Re: A reason to smile

Congratulations crocodile;

H2fusion Nov 25th 2009 1:54 pm

Congrats. Another May applicant. Great!

DRSAS Nov 25th 2009 1:59 pm

congratulations!

crocodile Nov 25th 2009 2:39 pm

Thank you all...It really felt good when my agent called me tell me the good news..I was in a hurry for my office as I was already late ...but after hearing the news, I called in sick !!! :) After the ordeal of writing those endless career episodes for EA assessment, sending those 112 docs , notary signatures....i really feel relieved ...though the visa evidencing and validation still remains ..i feel the traumatic days of waiting are over...thank god ..and all the best to all who are still waiting ..I was very disappointed to see some posts on the may visa applicants thread discussing about some changes in DIAC policy but now I feel everybody on CSL shud get through soon...

All the best guys ..hope to see u all in oz..

aussie_explorer Nov 29th 2009 12:58 pm

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

intellect20 Nov 30th 2009 4:44 am

Hi crocodile, great news for you and other May 09 applicants. Could you please mention your occupation and country of residence?

Originally Posted by crocodile (Post 8124452)
Thank you all...It really felt good when my agent called me tell me the good news..I was in a hurry for my office as I was already late ...but after hearing the news, I called in sick !!! :) After the ordeal of writing those endless career episodes for EA assessment, sending those 112 docs , notary signatures....i really feel relieved ...though the visa evidencing and validation still remains ..i feel the traumatic days of waiting are over...thank god ..and all the best to all who are still waiting ..I was very disappointed to see some posts on the may visa applicants thread discussing about some changes in DIAC policy but now I feel everybody on CSL shud get through soon...

All the best guys ..hope to see u all in oz..

crocodile Nov 30th 2009 5:14 am

I am from India. Nominated occupation chem engineer and SOL Programemr Analyst

muditha Nov 30th 2009 5:16 am

Congratz mate.....:)

intellect20 Nov 30th 2009 6:11 am

How come you have two occupations. 1 is from your assessment outcome and 2nd is based on your experience that is on CSL???

Originally Posted by crocodile (Post 8134524)
I am from India. Nominated occupation chem engineer and SOL Programemr Analyst

LayaboutSi Nov 30th 2009 10:40 am

Congratulations. We got our 175 granted today.

Lots of decisions ahead... Where, when, which?