re- lodge in adelaide??

Old May 9th 2002, 7:20 pm
J&J Uk.

Default re- lodge in adelaide??

is it possible to lodge application again to adelaide would this be worth it now
london is at it's slowest ? or am i clutching at straws .applied june 2001 heard,
didley squat.

john .

--
Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG

Old May 9th 2002, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

Lisa B is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: re- lodge in adelaide??

Hi John

We were thinking the same thing - applied Aug 2001. Though, now with the points rise, plus my hubby turning 35 next week (and meaning we'd lose another 5 points!) don't think it'd be worth it for us.

Good luck to you though!

Lisa B
Old May 9th 2002, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Hi All
Yes we thought of the same route , so i contacted our agent yesterday , and they advised us not to , we have 115 points at present , hubby will lose 5 in july for age , but they have said not to confuse the whole issue as we already have one application in . So we have decided to wait the wait and not push our luck !!!
Best of luck Joanne
Old May 10th 2002, 11:20 am
Jaj

There's nothing stopping you lodging again in Adelaide - as long as both offices are
aware of what the other is doing - but it will cost you an extra application fee and
you only get one visa at the end of the day.

Jeremy

>On 9 May 2002 22:20:15 GMT, jopaulss <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi All Yes we thought of the same route , so i contacted our agent yesterday , and
    >they advised us not to , we have 115 points at present , hubby will lose 5 in july
    >for age , but they have said not to confuse the whole issue as we already have one
    >application in . So we have decided to wait the wait and not push our luck !!! Best
    >of luck Joanne
    >
    >
    >
    >--
    >Yvonne
    >
    >Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old May 10th 2002, 6:09 pm
ndaltonb

Lisa, Jopaulss,

Hey guys, if you already have lodged your applications, the fact that hubby turns 35 next week doesn't matter. The AHC take your age on the date you apply, NOT the date they look at your application.

As someone said, the calendar stops when you apply.

Nigel db