Railway Welder and Welding Inspector

Old Oct 29th 2012, 1:31 pm
Just Joined

Martin9482 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Railway Welder and Welding Inspector

Im Currently startin to put together a sabbatical from my Job in London for 5 month in Eastern Austrailia. I basically want to put my toe in the water see if its ok before makin a big jump into a full blown move.

Im looking for any fellow rail workers who could point me in the right direction so i can start planting a few seeds before i jump on the jumbo.

Thanks

Martin
Old Oct 29th 2012, 1:37 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Railway Welder and Welding Inspector

Originally Posted by Martin9482
Im Currently startin to put together a sabbatical from my Job in London for 5 month in Eastern Australia. I basically want to put my toe in the water see if its ok before makin a big jump into a full blown move.

Im looking for any fellow rail workers who could point me in the right direction so i can start planting a few seeds before i jump on the jumbo.

Thanks

Martin
Hi Martin and welcome to B.E.

What sort of visa do you have for your planned 5 months?

Have a look at www.immi.gov.au for starters.

Unfortunately, you can't just come over for five months and work to test it out. Unless you are under 25 that is.

Please add a few details about age and visa eligibility then peeps here can help you out better.

Enjoy B.E.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 2:15 pm
Just Joined

Martin9482 is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't sorted any visa out yet so i will check out the link ( i was just going to come over on a travelling visa ) I'm 30 years old. i didn't know about not being able to go into a short contract while i was there due to my age so thanks for that. its something im looking to do in april. in which i will be looking to do a lot more research online and hopefully from this site also.

Thanks
Old Oct 29th 2012, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

SKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud of

I think you could still apply for a working holiday visa, If I remeber correctly 31 was the cut off age... so if it is, look into it and get one quickly!

good luck