Wikiposts

Radiologist missed part d questions!!!

Old Jun 13th 2005, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

griffinfamily is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Radiologist missed part d questions!!!

Hi

I don't post very often on here but always reading, just thought i'd let you know this!

Just when you think ok, everything sent docs happy with meds and x-rays when a letter drops on the door mat from " local clearance unit sydney" panic started thought everything all ok what is it!!!!

My 14 year old saying they don't want us! We've failed the meds!! ( he isn't keen on going!!!)
The radiologist did not complete part d questions 1-7 but managed to fill bottom of page in with all their own details can you believe it! It's the main questions about the X-ray skeleton tissue, cardiac shadow and all those!!!

Words fail me, luckily only need to travel 10 miles to get the forms sorted but how are they going to know when the x-ray plates are in sydney!! maybe they keep record of report! Will see going up later!

Have done a search can't find if any one else had similar probs, got to be back with Sydney in 49 days!

Waiting begins again!

Nicky
Old Jun 13th 2005, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Radiologist missed part d questions!!!

Originally Posted by griffinfamily
Hi

I don't post very often on here but always reading, just thought i'd let you know this!

Just when you think ok, everything sent docs happy with meds and x-rays when a letter drops on the door mat from " local clearance unit sydney" panic started thought everything all ok what is it!!!!

My 14 year old saying they don't want us! We've failed the meds!! ( he isn't keen on going!!!)
The radiologist did not complete part d questions 1-7 but managed to fill bottom of page in with all their own details can you believe it! It's the main questions about the X-ray skeleton tissue, cardiac shadow and all those!!!

Words fail me, luckily only need to travel 10 miles to get the forms sorted but how are they going to know when the x-ray plates are in sydney!! maybe they keep record of report! Will see going up later!

Have done a search can't find if any one else had similar probs, got to be back with Sydney in 49 days!

Waiting begins again!

Nicky
Hi Nicky, It really is like these things are sent to test us! If it was me, I would be hoping that at the very least, the radiologist should take new x-rays free of charge (if they don't keep copies) and then answer questions there and then for you to send back the forms as soon as. If so, you should be able to turn all this around within a few days. Let us know how you get on. Michelle
Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

marie_chris is on a distinguished road

Hi

Waiting begins again!

Nicky
This kind of happened to me. Radiographer did not sign my form in appropriate part (can't remember off hand which section), but signed my boyfriends. Got letter saying my meds cannot be processed at this time until form is correctly completed. Nearly had a heart attack - had to travel almost 50 miles to go back to the radiographer, who only worked until 1pm and wouldn't stay after this time even though it was her error (just lucky I had the week off) Cost £50 to send it by DHL to Sydney so there was no delay - yes £50 for 2 bits of paper. Woman was apologetic but still set us back at least 2 weeks

Hope all goes well from here on in

M xx
Old Jun 14th 2005, 1:13 am
BE Enthusiast

brian0 is a jewel in the roughbrian0 is a jewel in the roughbrian0 is a jewel in the roughbrian0 is a jewel in the rough

Hi

Waiting begins again!

Nicky
Similar story here - Meds sent off mid-March and then get a letter from LCU a couple weeks later saying that doctor had not "verified identity" of my daughters (by signing across their pictures) and had failed to fill in one page of my youngest daughters form! Had to go back to doctor with another set of pictures and get him to fill in a new form and sign across the pictures. Also had to get him to complete a copy of the page he missed. Anyway, I can certainly understand your frustration and the panic at seeing a letter from the LCU! Luckily for us both our problems should be easily resolved and should not lead to any issues down the road. The delay is frustrating, but I'm sure you'll get the visa eventually!

Cheers,
Brian

PS: Sent Karma!
Old Jun 14th 2005, 3:28 am
Forum Regular

griffinfamily is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

Thanks for the kind words of support and thanks for the karma Brian, only had 20 mile round trip poor you marie 50 miles! All sorted now I just went into panic it was my hubands form he's main applicant and he's working in portsmouth till next fri so I thought if he had to have x-rays again then that's more waiting, but luckily they had kept a copy of report and all sorted in a couple of hrs thanks to a friend who drove me to hospital as I have no car for a few days!

Anyway all done now have posted them international registered, now wondering if i should of sent them by courier!!! Oh the worry of it all!! Its got 49 days to get there allowing 21 for postage!! Im sure everything will be fine please "Royal Mail".

I was lucky this was easy to sort out, really feel for anyone who has bigger problems!!

Cheers
Nicky x