Is this the quickest visa approval ever?

Old Feb 16th 2004, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is this the quickest visa approval ever?

My partner and I are still in shock. We sent our front loaded de facto spouse visa applicaton off to DIMIA last Thursday special delivery. DIMIA received it 9.05 on Friday. My partner received telephone call at 11.30 Monday morning granting visa. Apparently, they just asked a few more questions, and at the end of the 5 minute conversation, they said that they were satisfied, and the Visa would be endorsed in the passport and sent straight back to us. We are just so relieved. All the hard work of the past few weeks gathering documents has certainly paid off.

The next thing I guess is selling the house, but at least we are one step closer.

Good luck to all those about to apply or are still waiting.

Last edited by sassie; Feb 16th 2004 at 12:53 pm.
Old Feb 16th 2004, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: Is this the quickest visa approval ever?

Originally posted by sassie
My partner and I are still in shock. We sent our front loaded spouse visa applicaton off to DIMIA last Thursday special delivery. DIMIA received it 9.05 on Friday. My partner received telephone call at 11.30 Monday morning granting visa. Apparently, they just asked a few more questions, and at the end of the 5 minute conversation, they said that they were satisfied, and the Visa would be endorsed in the passport and sent straight back to us. We are just so relieved. All the hard work of the past few weeks gathering documents has certainly paid off.

The next thing I guess is selling the house, but at least we are one step closer.

Good luck to all those about to apply or are still waiting.

Bloodyhell that was quick.

All the best

Love

Sandra
Old Feb 16th 2004, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

lizzel is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!!

Was it a fiance visa? What evidence did you provide? How long have you got to enter the country?

Im going grey trying to sort out documents etc and planning a wedding in Oz for next year and everything else that comes with migrating!
Old Feb 16th 2004, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by lizzel
Congrats!!

Was it a fiance visa? What evidence did you provide? How long have you got to enter the country?

Im going grey trying to sort out documents etc and planning a wedding in Oz for next year and everything else that comes with migrating!
Hi lizzel

It was a defacto spouse visa and we've got until September to validate. I'm at work at the moment, but I've got the list of documents we sent on my pc at home. I'll pm you later with the list if thats ok.
Old Feb 16th 2004, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

That would be great thank you.

Cant believe it went through so quickly!
Old Feb 16th 2004, 1:01 pm
WBB

congratulations again.

Old Feb 16th 2004, 1:34 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly well done Sassie

Would it be possible to pm me the list of documents to as I should hopefully be making my de facto application in mid June. With a bit of luck it could be me waiting only two days.

Thanks

TT

Originally posted by sassie
Hi lizzel

It was a defacto spouse visa and we've got until September to validate. I'm at work at the moment, but I've got the list of documents we sent on my pc at home. I'll pm you later with the list if thats ok.
Old Feb 16th 2004, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

jodie is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations thats brilliant news !

Originally posted by TrickyTree
Firstly well done Sassie

Would it be possible to pm me the list of documents to as I should hopefully be making my de facto application in mid June. With a bit of luck it could be me waiting only two days.

Thanks

TT
Old Feb 16th 2004, 1:44 pm
Dean Chapman

Amazing, my front loaded De-Facto took 6 months!
Dean.

"lizzel" <member19643@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > That would be great thank you.
    > Cant believe it went through so
    > quickly!
    > --
    > lizzel
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Feb 16th 2004, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by TrickyTree
Firstly well done Sassie

Thanks

TT
yep no problem tricky
Old Feb 16th 2004, 2:17 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Sassie

Old Feb 16th 2004, 2:27 pm
Enno Middelberg

Hi,

I'd also be interested in that list (a mail to you bounced back, so I'm
writing here).

Thank you very much,

Enno

Old Feb 16th 2004, 3:27 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Dean Chapman
Amazing, my front loaded De-Facto took 6 months!
Dean.

"lizzel" <member19643@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > That would be great thank you.
    > Cant believe it went through so
    > quickly!
    > --
    > lizzel
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com
6 months!!!!!!!

i have been waiting 3 months for mine and i thought that was some sort of record, did you apply in london and was it a straight forward case?

Old Feb 16th 2004, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

Are you applying for a defacto visa?
Old Feb 16th 2004, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Enno Middelberg
Hi,

I'd also be interested in that list (a mail to you bounced back, so I'm
writing here).

Thank you very much,

Enno

Hi Enno. How do I send a PM to you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.