Wikiposts

Quick question. What to write here...

Old Mar 19th 2009, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

live2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nice
Default Quick question. What to write here...

I am filling out my Medical application forms i.e
  • Form 26
  • Form 160

Now in the section where there is a Box and it says:

For Official use only and I am required to enter my File Number and my Visa class.

Now thats ok I can enter my File number and Visa class but then it says:

Name and address of office processing the application:

I know, medicals are sent to Sydney for the overseas applicants but you see, it says... Name and address of the office processing the application

Is it Adeliade or Sydney for the address part? I am confused, my application might go to incorrect place.

Please say what address to put in the Medical Form 26.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Last edited by live2learn; Mar 19th 2009 at 6:55 am.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 6:55 am
Having a Gr8 life in Oz

abhijeet.waykar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Quick question. What to write here...

Originally Posted by live2learn
  • Form 26
  • Form 160

For Official use only and I am required to enter my File Number and my Visa class.

I know, medicals are sent to Sydney for the overseas applicants but you see, it says... Name and address of the office processing the application

Is it Adeliade or Sydney for the address part? I am confused, my application might go to incorrect place.

Please guide what address to put in the form.

Thanks a lot in advance!
As per my knowledge that column is for official use and the information will be entered by HOC or DIAC you dont have to fiddle with it
Old Mar 19th 2009, 5:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

live2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nice

Yes abhijeet I see that but the request letter from my CO says I have to fill in the information because I have my file number and visa class details also I need to write the address there but which address on medicals forms?

Sydney or Adelaide?

Kindly reply.... anyone

Originally Posted by abhijeet.waykar
As per my knowledge that column is for official use and the information will be entered by HOC or DIAC you dont have to fiddle with it
Old Mar 19th 2009, 5:34 pm
Having a Gr8 life in Oz

abhijeet.waykar is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes abhijeet I see that but the request letter from my CO says I have to fill in the information because I have my file number and visa class details also I need to write the address there but which address on medicals forms?

Sydney or Adelaide?

Kindly reply.... anyone
The request letter cant be so specific... about every column. Anyway they have your name and passport number in their database so don't worry your medicals wont get lost
Old Mar 19th 2009, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

• Form 26
  • Form 160

Thanks a lot in advance!
You put in the Adelaide office. It's the office processing your visa application that is important, not the one that processes your medical.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 10:37 pm
Banned

Altavista is an unknown quantity at this point

• Form 26
  • Form 160

Thanks a lot in advance!
You just need to write Adeliate here.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 12:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Thank you Thank you

I had a feeling that I should be Adelaide.

Thanks once again!

Cheers!

Originally Posted by hereshoping
You put in the Adelaide office. It's the office processing your visa application that is important, not the one that processes your medical.