Questions Questions Questions!!!

Old Apr 18th 2007, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

Gina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Questions Questions Questions!!!

Right here goes ...
My other half is a Sales and marketing manager, and has been employed for over 5 years in this profession. Age 32
I am educated to Alevel standard as an unqualified special needs teacher but have been on maternity leave for the last year. Age 24
We have one little girl - Alexandra (14mths).
We have no family living in Australia.

What do you reckon the chances are of getting into Australia?
What is the best Visa to go for do you think based on the few details Ive given here.
Whats the best route do you suggest? can we do the visa alone or should we get a migration agent?

All your suggestions are greatly appreciated!
We are new to this and have so many questions to ask!!!
Old Apr 18th 2007, 9:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Questions Questions Questions!!!

Originally Posted by Gina123
Right here goes ...
My other half is a Sales and marketing manager, and has been employed for over 5 years in this profession. Age 32
I am educated to Alevel standard as an unqualified special needs teacher but have been on maternity leave for the last year. Age 24
We have one little girl - Alexandra (14mths).
We have no family living in Australia.

What do you reckon the chances are of getting into Australia?
What is the best Visa to go for do you think based on the few details Ive given here.
Whats the best route do you suggest? can we do the visa alone or should we get a migration agent?

All your suggestions are greatly appreciated!
We are new to this and have so many questions to ask!!!
Do you have a teaching qual? I suggest you get an agent... they know their stuff and will let u know the best way 2 move forward.
Old Apr 18th 2007, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

hottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bexie
Do you have a teaching qual?

She already stated "unqualified" !

Gina, does your other half have a degree?
Old Apr 18th 2007, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

Gina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this point

no he doesnt
Old Apr 18th 2007, 10:11 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

Sales and Marketing Manager is on the SOL. If you can get the 120 points, the best option is the 136

Have a chat with a good agent like George Lombard or Go Matilda to discuss your visa options.
Old Apr 18th 2007, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks, Ive contacted go matilda and they are getting back to me this week, so i will ask some more quesions then. Thanks for answering my questions, I sort of knew the answer but just wanted some one else to clarify!! I will sleep much better tonight thanks !!!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 3:36 am
Back to WA! Yay!

mark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Gina123
Thanks, Ive contacted go matilda and they are getting back to me this week, so i will ask some more quesions then. Thanks for answering my questions, I sort of knew the answer but just wanted some one else to clarify!! I will sleep much better tonight thanks !!!
From a quick assesment you are probably 5-10 points short of the 136 pass mark depending on your work experience.

Go here are run the points test at the bottom
http://www.dimia.gov.au/skilled/gene...-applicant.htm

Some sort of extra/bonus points or sponsorship is most likly to be needed.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 4:47 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ws99
Sales and Marketing Manager is on the SOL.
One would need to be quite senior to have a good chance of an AIM assessment.