Questions 47SP

Old Jul 16th 2012, 6:21 am
Just Joined

Siaki is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Questions 47SP

good morning

i have a few enquiries before sending off my spouses visa application and need some help please.

FORM 47SP
Question 27 - the address i place here would be the one i will have in australia?? (the 2-stage visa is applicable to this spouse visa correct?)

Question 63 - we have placed my siblings names etc but am not sure what to place on the 'If in Australia, immigration status etc; for my older brother. he is an australian citizen by birth but currecntly living in Greece. What would i place here as the term 'permanent' does not apply in his case.

Question 81 - we have filled out the places we have travelled to with my spouse fduring the last 10 years but i am confused about the 'other poeple in the application' that it is referring to.
My spouse has no dependants but we are required to place his family in the application (mother, father & siblings details).
Do we have to put all the places that THEY have travelled to as well on question 81 or is it referring to dependants that will be migrating with us (we have no dependants)

Question 82 - should he fill this out? he has only ever lived in one country and we have already placed this info oin the application.

thanks very much for your spport

Siaki
Old Jul 16th 2012, 10:33 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Questions 47SP

Originally Posted by Siaki
good morning

i have a few enquiries before sending off my spouses visa application and need some help please.

FORM 47SP
Question 27 - the address i place here would be the one i will have in australia?? (the 2-stage visa is applicable to this spouse visa correct?)
The address at which you think you will be living when they send the forms for the PR stage - if you move just update DIAC with your new address.
Question 63 - we have placed my siblings names etc but am not sure what to place on the 'If in Australia, immigration status etc; for my older brother. he is an australian citizen by birth but currecntly living in Greece. What would i place here as the term 'permanent' does not apply in his case.
If he's not currently in Aus, then just put N/A

Question 81 - we have filled out the places we have travelled to with my spouse fduring the last 10 years but i am confused about the 'other poeple in the application' that it is referring to.
My spouse has no dependants but we are required to place his family in the application (mother, father & siblings details).
Other people in the application refers to anyone else proposing to migrate - if he has no dependents migrating with him then thats fine, no need to end non-migrating family.

Question 82 - should he fill this out? he has only ever lived in one country and we have already placed this info oin the application.
Just fill it in as requested - the fact he has only ever lived in one, dates he has been there (birth - ongoing) and his current address.

thanks very much for your spport
Siaki
Hope that helps a bit
Old Jul 16th 2012, 12:49 pm
Just Joined

thanks pollyana

one more question
my spouse had to do his obligatory military service to the country.
he has the discharge papers but they advsed me at the ministry of foregin affairs that they were not permitted to translate it (due to that it is a military document).
can i have it translated by a lawyer? and send it in?
Also on the form 47SP my spouse has not placed in what he was trained in because of his military service and that he is not permitted as it has to do with the defense of the country etc etc. do you think that this would be OK?

Siaki
Old Jul 16th 2012, 1:40 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

thanks pollyana

one more question
my spouse had to do his obligatory military service to the country.
he has the discharge papers but they advsed me at the ministry of foregin affairs that they were not permitted to translate it (due to that it is a military document).
can i have it translated by a lawyer? and send it in?
Also on the form 47SP my spouse has not placed in what he was trained in because of his military service and that he is not permitted as it has to do with the defense of the country etc etc. do you think that this would be OK?

Siaki
It will need to be translated before being submitted.
As this is a Partner Visa they are not really looking at whatever his skills are. Including a CV can help as it shows how likely he is to find employment in Aus, but that isn't an essential thing in include.
Old Jul 27th 2012, 6:46 am
Just Joined

thanks heaps!

with regards to the letter we have to write describing our relationship (how we met, where, when etc etc for the form 47sp) do we need to write these seperately or can we write 1 and both sign it?

any pointers and what we should mention?

thanks again