Wikiposts

Question regarding Medicals

Old Aug 10th 2008, 8:45 pm
Richard & Nikki

dickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to all
Default Question regarding Medicals

Hi

Have just received my online notification that my meds have been received and fanalised today. The only problem i have is that my eldest sons meds have been received also but have not been fanalised with the rest of us.

My son has a condition that is being treated by medication that hopefully within the next couple of years he will grow out off. My future employees have said that he is covered by the companies private health insurance. You wouldn't even notice that my son has anything wrong with him. Controlled medication and yearly check-ups are all that he needs. He will be weened of his medication once tests show a positive result.

Should i be concerned that DIMIA might reject our visa?

DC
Old Aug 11th 2008, 4:25 am
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of
Default Re: Question regarding Medicals

Originally Posted by dickchap
Hi

Have just received my online notification that my meds have been received and fanalised today. The only problem i have is that my eldest sons meds have been received also but have not been fanalised with the rest of us.

My son has a condition that is being treated by medication that hopefully within the next couple of years he will grow out off. My future employees have said that he is covered by the companies private health insurance. You wouldn't even notice that my son has anything wrong with him. Controlled medication and yearly check-ups are all that he needs. He will be weened of his medication once tests show a positive result.

DC
Hi Dickchap,

Don't panic, my meds cleared later than my hubby and daughter and I have no medical problems our son's however took longer as they asked for an extra xray and his meds went to MOC his were cleared on 23/06 and we got our visa 01/07. If they want any more info they will ask for it and it depends on the condition, did you send in a report from your sons consultant?

Keep us posted and dont fret mate!

Claire x
Old Aug 11th 2008, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Question regarding Medicals

Originally Posted by dickchap
Hi

DC
Hi,

I wouldn't worry. Mine changed 2/3 days after my OH and kids. I am on medication for depression but passed with flying colours!! Stay positive