Question for Alan Collet

Old Jun 20th 2005, 1:43 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Question for Alan Collet

Originally Posted by dmb357
Hi Joan
Sorry to hear you still haven't heard about your medicals yet!
We have sent everything back to Perth and are just waiting for the bond request. However our Ist buyer has just dropped so we are going with the lesser offer!!
Best wishes Diana
Hello Diana........ and Joan

How are you both doing?

We're now "here" and its been a non stop whirl this past fortnight doing some of the official paperwork as well as doing the school and kindy run for the grandchildren.

We take delivery of a new car on Wednesday and then we will be into house-hunting - just hope its less painful than selling the UK one !!

Regards

Jim
Old Jun 21st 2005, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

joantobin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jimclevs

How are you both doing?

We're now "here" and its been a non stop whirl this past fortnight doing some of the official paperwork as well as doing the school and kindy run for the grandchildren.

We take delivery of a new car on Wednesday and then we will be into house-hunting - just hope its less painful than selling the UK one !!

Regards

Jim
Hi Jim
Nice to hear from you we are still waiting for med , been in touch with agent he e mailed perth
Perth have e mailed back apolergising and they are on their way

regards Joan
Old Jun 21st 2005, 5:26 pm
reallywanabeeaussie

dmb357 is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Question for Alan Collet

How are you both doing?

Regards

Jim
Hi Jim
You lucky lucky people!! We have two couples interested in the house both have offered the asking price but neither have sold their own!! So we wait and see basically!!
We have sent all our paperwork off so are just waiting for the AOS request, our son has his interview on Monday. I thought the paperwork would be finished once we got out there!!
Regards and envy
Diana
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 7:07 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by joantobin
Hi Jim
Nice to hear from you we are still waiting for med , been in touch with agent he e mailed perth
Perth have e mailed back apolergising and they are on their way

regards Joan
Hi Joan

As I expected many months ago - they must have forgotten you.

Anyway - good luck with the meds once you get to that stage - as we've said before - the hardest part seemed to be parting with the cash for the Xrays and the Medical exam!!

Regards

Jim
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 7:14 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Hi Jim
You lucky lucky people!! We have two couples interested in the house both have offered the asking price but neither have sold their own!! So we wait and see basically!!
We have sent all our paperwork off so are just waiting for the AOS request, our son has his interview on Monday. I thought the paperwork would be finished once we got out there!!
Regards and envy
Diana
Hello Diana

The best of luck regarding your house sale!

Paperwork - bank account(s), insurances, car, driving license (worth more points for personal ID), property, Medicare, Tax File Numbers, mobile phone(s) etc etc - there is a lot of it just to get you started. At least the weather has now cooled off and that makes it all easier for getting around to do it all.

Now........... what's this about a UK heatwave now that I have left there?!

Regards

Jim
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

How are you both doing?

Regards

Jim
Hi Jim
At last we have rec our med request today booked for 14th and 20th of july
time for a drink of wine i think

regards Joan
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 5:38 pm
reallywanabeeaussie

Smile Re: Question for Alan Collet

Hello Diana

The best of luck regarding your house sale!

Paperwork - bank account(s), insurances, car, driving license (worth more points for personal ID), property, Medicare, Tax File Numbers, mobile phone(s) etc etc - there is a lot of it just to get you started. At least the weather has now cooled off and that makes it all easier for getting around to do it all.

Now........... what's this about a UK heatwave now that I have left there?!

Regards

Jim
Hi Jim
Yes its wonderful here making me feel homesick for Oz!!
Unfortunately I'm surrounded by whinging pommies who complain if the temperature goes above 23!! I think we made 30 the other day absolute bliss!!
Regards Diana
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 5:39 pm
reallywanabeeaussie

Originally Posted by joantobin
Hi Jim
At last we have rec our med request today booked for 14th and 20th of july
time for a drink of wine i think

regards Joan
Hi Joan
At last great news!! I will drink a glass to you tonight!
All the best Diana
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Joan
At last great news!! I will drink a glass to you tonight!
All the best Diana
Hi Diana

Thanks just shows you they forgot about us just hope this is the last of the paper work

regards Joan