A question about student processing times

Old Jun 19th 2009, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold
Default A question about student processing times

The immigration site says the processing time for a student visa is currently 3 weeks. We're beyond the 3 weeks but our on-line application says everything is loaded and all requirements have been met. We assume we are just waiting on the yes.

Can I chase them or do they not look kindly on that?

Don't know how long I should wait.

Thanks
Old Jun 19th 2009, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

lee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nice
Default Re: A question about student processing times

think mine took about 3 weeks, and also because of the time difference they processed it in the middle of night.

Where you going and what are studying?

EDIT: oops I remember lol, and I never got back to you either, did your holiday go well?, take it your coming over lol

Last edited by lee28; Jun 19th 2009 at 9:31 am.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: A question about student processing times

Hiya Lee

We will give it till Monday and look at things again then.

Yes, we had a fab holiday and we are coming. Really looking forward to it but need the visa. packers are on standby for 2 weeks and the house is sold in 3!