a question about MODL !!

Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:58 am
Banned

NewOZ will become famous soon enoughNewOZ will become famous soon enough
Default a question about MODL !!

Hi
for Computing Professionals skills to be recognized as MODL
do you have to be "Computing Professionals not elsewhere classified 2231-79" ?!!

my cousin is "Computing Professional -Applications and Analyst Programmer 2231-17" with experience in C++ and Oracle, can his skills be recognized as MODL?

I have checked this site and made me feel the he wont be able to get MODL points

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...nd.htm#compnec

may someone please answer my questions?
thanks
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:09 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: a question about MODL !!

Originally Posted by NewOZ View Post
Hi
for Computing Professionals skills to be recognized as MODL
do you have to be "Computing Professionals not elsewhere classified 2231-79" ?!!

my cousin is "Computing Professional -Applications and Analyst Programmer 2231-17" with experience in C++ and Oracle, can his skills be recognized as MODL?

I have checked this site and made me feel the he wont be able to get MODL points

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...nd.htm#compnec

may someone please answer my questions?
thanks
Dear NO,

If your cousin has a skills assessment from ACS with that ASCO code - 2231-17 - then the answer is no, he can't claim MODL points. Should go back to ACS and get an assessment in the MODL occupation.

Cheers,

George lombard
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:42 am
Banned

Originally Posted by George Lombard View Post
Dear NO,

If your cousin has a skills assessment from ACS with that ASCO code - 2231-17 - then the answer is no, he can't claim MODL points. Should go back to ACS and get an assessment in the MODL occupation.

Cheers,

George lombard
he did not apply yet
he wants to apply as 2231-17, can he assest as MODL with 2231-17?
Old Nov 27th 2007, 9:02 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NewOZ View Post
he did not apply yet
he wants to apply as 2231-17, can he assest as MODL with 2231-17?
Dear NO,

If he applies to ACS and meets the criteria for MODL they will assess him under 2231-79 irrespective of which other ASCO code or codes might also be applicable.

Cheers,

George Lombard
Old Nov 27th 2007, 9:26 am
Banned

Originally Posted by George Lombard View Post
Dear NO,

If he applies to ACS and meets the criteria for MODL they will assess him under 2231-79 irrespective of which other ASCO code or codes might also be applicable.

Cheers,

George Lombard
Thanks heaps
you are really a help