Wikiposts

Question about CO Plz

Old May 14th 2009, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

beeso will become famous soon enough
Default Question about CO Plz

Good day Dear Forum Family :

my CO has sent me an E-mail to provide further info for my application

i've scanned the documents she requested as well as the medical checks receipts and sent them to her.

then i decided to call DIAC to make sure that these documents were delivered to my CO.

i called 2 times...yesterday and the day before, the 1st person who answers me usually tells me that they can't see on their system whether the Documents were delivered to the CO or not and they suggest to transfer me to someone who can confirm this info, they transfered me and i was waiting for more than 30 Minutes on hold

so unfortunately i couldn't reach anyone ....my question is ....if my CO didn't receive the documents...'ll she contact me again asking for them or she'll just reject my application ?
Old May 14th 2009, 4:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

scaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to all
Default Re: Question about CO Plz

Besso,

If your Medicals are finalized, your CO has a way to check the medicals. Try seeing you you get lucky once you call again. Also, lodge a PLE.
Old May 14th 2009, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scaria197
Besso,

If your Medicals are finalized, your CO has a way to check the medicals. Try seeing you you get lucky once you call again. Also, lodge a PLE.
Thank u so much scaria197

i lodged the PLE as per your advise..'ll try to call again.
Old May 14th 2009, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

navneet108 is on a distinguished road

Hi Beeso,

When you did your medical and how much time it took to finalize.

Regards,

Navneet.

Originally Posted by beeso

i've scanned the documents she requested as well as the medical checks receipts and sent them to her.

then i decided to call DIAC to make sure that these documents were delivered to my CO.

i called 2 times...yesterday and the day before, the 1st person who answers me usually tells me that they can't see on their system whether the Documents were delivered to the CO or not and they suggest to transfer me to someone who can confirm this info, they transfered me and i was waiting for more than 30 Minutes on hold

so unfortunately i couldn't reach anyone ....my question is ....if my CO didn't receive the documents...'ll she contact me again asking for them or she'll just reject my application ?
Old May 14th 2009, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by navneet108
Hi Beeso,

When you did your medical and how much time it took to finalize.

Regards,

Navneet.
Hello Navneet..i made it last Saturday, and it took only 1 day.
Old May 14th 2009, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

navneet108 is on a distinguished road

Hello Navneet..i made it last Saturday, and it took only 1 day.
Hi

You are really lucky

Thanks for update.

Regards,

navneet
Old May 14th 2009, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

grantvt is on a distinguished road

How did you send the documents? as attachments to an email or did you upload then via the website?

If you sent them via email you should get an automatic reply confirming that your documents will be forwarded to your case officer. They do say you wont nessecarily get a reply from you case officer directly.
Old May 14th 2009, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by grantvt
How did you send the documents? as attachments to an email or did you upload then via the website?

If you sent them via email you should get an automatic reply confirming that your documents will be forwarded to your case officer. They do say you wont nessecarily get a reply from you case officer directly.
Hello Grantvt :

Thank u so much for ur reply

i sent them as attachement in an Email, i tried to upload them but there was a problem with the link.

i also got the confirmation that my Email was received and the docs'll be forwarded to the CO...just wanted to be 100% sure that they received them.
Old May 14th 2009, 11:22 pm
Forum Regular

Hello Grantvt :

Thank u so much for ur reply

i sent them as attachement in an Email, i tried to upload them but there was a problem with the link.

i also got the confirmation that my Email was received and the docs'll be forwarded to the CO...just wanted to be 100% sure that they received them.
I got the same email when I sent my PCC's. Im sure if they say the will be forwarded to you CO they will be. If you call them let me know what they say though.
Old May 15th 2009, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by grantvt
I got the same email when I sent my PCC's. Im sure if they say the will be forwarded to you CO they will be. If you call them let me know what they say though.
Thanks so much grantvt, ur answer's so comforting ...Sure i'll give it a try on Monday.
Old May 15th 2009, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

Thanks so much grantvt, ur answer's so comforting ...Sure i'll give it a try on Monday.
Good luck, let me know what they say..