Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Question about in which circumstances DIMIA contact us after lodging.

Wikiposts

Question about in which circumstances DIMIA contact us after lodging.

Old Dec 9th 2004, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

georgebittar is on a distinguished road
Default Question about in which circumstances DIMIA contact us after lodging.

Hi all,

My question is the following:
- I am in doubt about lodging my application as 136 or 137. This doubt is due to the fact that the specific work experience evidences I got from my employer may not have all the aspects DIMIA asks and I'm affraid I will not have another opportunity to ask those letters to my employer anymore (I have no more excuses for those - I already asked for 2 letters with similar content).

- I was nominated by Vic.
- I have 125 points in the points system and ASCO code 2125-11.
- I was thinking in lodging as skilled independent (136 BN) and if the case officer says that the letters are incomplete and I can't claim 10 pts for specific work experience or so, I change to 137.

My question: is this possible? I mean, the whole thing like CO will inform me that some of the documentation is not OK??
OR I risk loose all the process. If so, I'll lodge app as 137 and it is OK.

Please, does someone have an advice?

regards,