query regarding job-switch-assessment‏

Old Oct 25th 2014, 9:52 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: query regarding job-switch-assessment‏

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Getting work experience assessed is entirely optional anyway, so you are not going to find any rule about whether you need to get the last few months assessed - because none of it needed to be assessed.

I am sure EA will advise that you do get it assessed however, because that is more fee income for them,
DIBP now have a statement on skilled employment referencing assessment by skills assessing body or matching criteria set out as posted above.

They also say

If the relevant assessing authority standards for assessing skilled employment does not have publicly available standards that we refer to, your employment experience must meet at least the minimum indicative skill level set by the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO). This may apply to occupations which require registration as evidence of a suitable skills assessment.
Old Oct 25th 2014, 11:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
DIBP now have a statement on skilled employment referencing assessment by skills assessing body or matching criteria set out as posted above.

They also say
Not sure how that relates to my post? I was simply confirming, that getting work experience assessed for points (outside actually passing the skills assessment), is not compulsory.
Old Oct 31st 2014, 5:32 am
Just Joined

haris_sikander is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmmm i agree with old.sparkles, its not compulsory but its good to be assessed your new exp to be on safe side.... let me share with you all the engineeraust statement that i received one day ago...

"You need to return the original letter of recognition together with the attached Application form (must be sent by post) and pay the fee to proceed your request. There is no need to provide new career episodes.

You are required to provide letter of reference from your new employer as per the MSA Booklet Section D Item 4.

we will assess the Relevant Skilled Employment when the above documents have been received. If successful, we will add it to your relevant work experiences and issue a new letter of outcome."

Note :new fee is $305 for overseas applicants.....